• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casillas has just helped one into his own goal to put Porto 2-0 down

How many free kicks has Willian scored now? He had a couple of flukey ones early on this season but his last couple have been fantastic!

Dzeko misses a penalty for Rona...Just not their night!

How many free kicks has Willian scored now? He had a couple of flukey ones early on this season but his last couple have been fantastic!

He's scored 6 free kicks from 12 attempts overall and 4 out of 5 free kicks in the Champions League

Keepers must be a ble to read that by now though..just dive to the side where you put your wall..(i know he put one the other side)

Watching some of the Arsenal game even Joel Campbell played well, he looks more suited to that type of football rather than the quickness of the Premier league.

Some strange decisions from Pellegrini tonight.

Toure included again despite a half time withdrawl last time out, at the expense of Sterling rather than Navas too, and for some reason Clichy in to take Kolarov's place, don't see them getting anything tonight unless Aguero has a worldy.

What a soft goal to concede, City down 1-0.

They need to ditch Pellegrini.

Sounds like some pants play by DeMichelis again.
He had pretty much nothing to do with it.

Cross in from City's right and Otamendi ended up on his arse from minimal contact, not the best connection from Mandzukic but still beat a sluggish looking Hart.

Ah - my mistake. They were describing on SSN and said it was DeMichelis who ended up on his arse. I must have missed the correction.

Navas has been garbage. Cannot understand why he starts these games.

How is Delph going to win the game for them?

Pellegrini is useless.

I can understand why he's taken Aguero off as he needs to keep him fit for as long as he can and he's only just come back from injury but Pellegrini really hasn't got a clue. City should be a really good side but they aren't.

With the money he's spent and the time he's been there he should be able to bring his star forward back in but he's made a mess of it and hasn't even got another fit senior forward to make the change so ends up forced into what looks a negative change as a result.

I really don't know how he's still in a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back