• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just turned on, seen the miss and he has substituted Hart. He doesn't look impressed, surely was enforced??

United in real danger now. Lose at Wolfsburg and PSV will only need a point vs CSKA to finish second.

United are absolutely woeful to watch. Bored stiff.

When lump it to Fellaini is your plan B, you really aren't a good champions league side.

Depay looks staggeringly poor for a £30m player. He can't beat his man at all.

LvG is a con man. Living off what he did over 20 years ago. Woeful football despite one of the biggest net spends in Europe.

Manchester United are now so slow and predictable in their build up play, and I wonder how they will cope with Leicester City's high energy never say die style on Saturday.

LvG is a con man. Living off what he did over 20 years ago. Woeful football despite one of the biggest net spends in Europe.

I still maintain that that previous success was down to his players. Look at who fell into his lap when he was most successful. The list of names is absurd.

Derby one up at Hull City, and as good a finish as it was, the Tigers defenders could have done better.

Lovely hit by Butterfield. Such a good player.

Hull are looking very uncertain at the back. Derby look likely to increase their lead at the moment.

Everton 17/10 to beat Bournemouth is surely lump territory?

I had them straight in my acca when I saw their price.

Good to see Silva back in the City squad, hopefully Toure's last chance to stink the place out before he gets dropped.

Nothing new that..they are conceding like nobody else..well maybe as sunlun before BFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back