• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I think was the last game - was just a party & the football quality was secondary

I know but they could have stayed up with a win. Rotherham game one of the best I've ever been to.

But winning games which aren't competitive isn't that entertaining.

Carlisle had to win and hope the 2 teams above them lost and had a 6 or 7 goal swing in GD. Baring a footballing miracle they were doomed.

England u21s came back from one down (with 15 left) to win three one. Duncan Watmore came on, won a penalty, put them ahead and then set up the third. I've seen him two or three times now and he looks every inch the next big star. I'm quite excited by him.

Yeah, saw a bit of him in the U20 tournament that Iorfa and Hause played in over the summer. Looked really good and he's done well when I've seen him play for Sunderland. They must give him some decent gametime, beggars belief that they have a youngster like that at the club then go and spend money on absolute tat like Borini.

Yeah, saw a bit of him in the U20 tournament that Iorfa and Hause played in over the summer. Looked really good and he's done well when I've seen him play for Sunderland. They must give him some decent gametime, beggars belief that they have a youngster like that at the club then go and spend money on absolute tat like Borini.

I think everyone knows this is a massive problem over here to be honest. Young players not getting enough game time but very average foreign players get signed for millions. Watmore should be playing more, so should Loftus-Cheek at Chelsea who is surely a better option than Ramires and Mikel.

Not going to be suited to the style Allardyce will try and employ to keep them up, already using Fletcher as a target man to hoof the ball up to.

Not going to be suited to the style Allardyce will try and employ to keep them up, already using Fletcher as a target man to hoof the ball up to.

Which is why i hope someone does buy him to be honest, but I think Allardyce will find it hard not to play him. He started in their last game I think, after he was extremely impressed in their defeat against Everton.

Which is why i hope someone does buy him to be honest, but I think Allardyce will find it hard not to play him. He started in their last game I think, after he was extremely impressed in their defeat against Everton.

I think he played on the left of a 4231 rather than in his natural position. I remember MOTD pointing out how isolated Fletcher was

Germany v holland is off due to security risks. Stadium is currently being evacuated.

Germany v holland is off due to security risks. Stadium is currently being evacuated.

Unfortunate, but given the current security precautions, I suppose the authorities had little choice if they feared there might be a terrorist attack.

Presumably have some intelligence which makes it more likely so right to call it off if the risk factor has gone beyond a certain point

Sky Deutschland reporting evacuation of stadium happened because there were "concrete plans to bring about an explosion."

German police saying Bomb attack was planned, and 14.000 seater conference venue also evacuated. All Hanover on high alert.

Is this gonna be standard now? Threats everywhere, what a world to live in..i wish there were another planet to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back