• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth Glenn Hoddle is considered a footballing sage I'll never know. Danny Rose FFS :icon_lol:

People should listen to that choice and then nod wisely when Wolves fans tell them that Hoddle is a fucking pillock who should never manage again.

Like Paddy said earlier Vardy is a must start and upfront. He's so dangerous and always looking to get in behind, he also forces defenders to make mistakes.

I completely forgot that Henderson was playing :icon_lol:

Great save Hart. MOTM Rose nowhere again.

Think Danny Rose is just one of those unfortunate guys who finds himself in the 'can do no right' boat when it comes to TWF's elite.

For what it's worth, I think he's been alright. He is prone to go walkabout defensively but I like him going forward. Can't see who else has done enough to warrant the MOTM award today. Lots of below average performances.

Dier, Walker, Vardy, Alli and Wilshere have all had better games than Rose.

I disagree. For me Rose has been one of the weak links on the pitch today. Ho hum. A win. Not too bad. Roll on the next test.

Think Danny Rose is just one of those unfortunate guys who finds himself in the 'can do no right' boat when it comes to TWF's elite.

For what it's worth, I think he's been alright. He is prone to go walkabout defensively but I like him going forward. Can't see who else has done enough to warrant the MOTM award today. Lots of below average performances.

Yeah but he's a full back and while going forward is necessary he hasn't defended well at all, he also hasn't used the ball well when he's got forward into good areas. Vardy has been the best player on the pitch by a mile since he went up top.

I like full backs who can defend. Rose can't.

Alli is a very good player, but I can see him getting himself sent off in the big games when the pressure is on.

I took my kids to the match today and laughed when they gave MOTM over the tannoy. All makes sense now I know Hoddle gave it. I thought Walker was our best player by a country mile. I was disappointed to be honest, Alli was poor, Vardy out of position for most of the game, Wilshere clearly not match fit and Kane playing like the kid for the local U11's whose dad is the manager, takes all the free kicks, penalties, corners, shoots from ridiculous angles

I took my kids to the match today and laughed when they gave MOTM over the tannoy. All now makes sense now I know Hoddle gave it. I thought Walker was our best player by a country mile. I was disappointed to be honest, Alli was poor, Vardy out of position for most of the game, Wilshere clearly not match fit and Kane playing like the kid for the local U11's whose dad is the manager, takes all the free kicks, penalties, corners, shoots from ridiculous angles

Apart from that you were happy...!

I thought that was better than the majority of England games I've seen, especially friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back