• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless putting Rashford out wide, he's pretty clumsy in possession and much more of a poacher than anything else. Drinkwater, Henderson and Milner as a midfield 3 is what you would describe as 'workmanlike'

Rashford has struggled all night running with the ball at his feet. Don't know if it's just tonight or something I regularly struggles with.

Feel a bit for Lallana, I think he's much more effective as one of the wide players in this 4-3-3

Pointless putting Rashford out wide, he's pretty clumsy in possession and much more of a poacher than anything else. Drinkwater, Henderson and Milner as a midfield 3 is what you would describe as 'workmanlike'

That's polite. It's pretty devoid of ideas with those 3 in midfield and only Sterling as natural width. Not sure what Hodgson's looking at now.

That's a great goal. Rashford's holding off of the defender is first class and finish was good too.

That's polite. It's pretty devoid of ideas with those 3 in midfield and only Sterling as natural width. Not sure what Hodgson's looking at now.

Perfect time to look at Barkley especially if he's taking Wilshere off

And that is why Rooney will start in he Euros

That's a great goal. Rashford's holding off of the defender is first class and finish was good too.

Rashford and Rooney seem to work well centrally, bit of a waste sticking Rashford out wide.

That's actually one of the better hits I've seen rooney have for a while, doesn't always connect so cleanly

Rashford and Rooney seem to work well centrally, bit of a waste sticking Rashford out wide.

It's a waste because he has no clue what to do out there, he looks comfortable in central areas. A bit like on Sunday when Vardy didn't know what to do when his starting position was wide.

The centre halve pairings are proving a real headache. Real lack of ability to read a game from Smalling and Stones when not in possession of the ball.

Really hope we are not going to have to put up with that cockend hoddle throughout the Euros

Just seems like everything becomes panic mode when the ball gets in our box

Rashford has done alright out wide. Never going to beat a man but always available on the break.

Vardy - Kane - Rashford could work.

I'd certainly bin off Sturridge for Rashford at this point.

Barklay on for Rashford

Done well enough tonight - would take him as the 4th striker rather than Sturridge who is always likely to break down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back