• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we are not going to have to put up with that cockend hoddle throughout the Euros

Even leaving aside our feelings towards him, he's bloody awful.

Danny Rose MOTM FFS.

Even leaving aside our feelings towards him, he's bloody awful.

Danny Rose MOTM FFS.
It's come to the point that I've muted the tv and listening to 5 live on my phone. Even with that other cockend Waddle it's better.

Dier on for Smalling - worth playing him at CH just to check he can do that role if needed

As to Hoddle - had to go out the room on occasions just to stop the pain in the ears (probably like Tredman should mute & put 5 live on)

Not a good start for Dier at CH as he heads into his own goal.

Why is he trying to head that, it was below sea level.

As has been said everything is real panic stations once the ball enters our box.

It's come to the point that I've muted the tv and listening to 5 live on my phone. Even with that other cockend Waddle it's better.

A true dream team

SNN3119TOP---_1947734a.jpg

Really don't see what all the hype about barckley is about, not much pace and always seems to over complicate things. Reminds me of Steve Corica :)

Oh that is a hell of an own goal. Forster took it well. I would have been incandescent ! His ears would still be ringing !

Always said walker instead of clyne and bertrand for rose

Henderson showing his lack of quality at every opportunity. Is Townsend one of those players who always plays well for England?

To be fair to Townsend, when he has played for England he has done very well and he had a good end to the season. Worried for Barkley as I rate him but can see him missing out possibly.

Rashford gets Glendas MotM.... He looked like bambi on ice and out of position for much of the game

Rooney, Kane and Vardy as a front 3 perhaps?

Rashford has done alright out wide. Never going to beat a man but always available on the break.

Vardy - Kane - Rashford could work.

I'd certainly bin off Sturridge for Rashford at this point.

No thanks to both. Vary and Rashford have both shown they are better down the middle as the central one, they don't play the wide striker role well as they don't understand the starting position and the runs to make from it.

Rashford did OK, Bertrand and Stones were much better shouts for MOTM though. Encouraging to see Rooney looking sharp.

Henderson...I just don't get the point of him. No quality on the ball and doesn't do anything defensively bar token closing down. Though I was saying this two years ago and he still started.

Some decent displays, but the back four gives me nightmares. Such panic and lack of leadership and look all over the place at set pieces.
Ross Barckley looks completely gone and it's not as if he was pulling up trees for Everton this season either.
Henderson and Drinkwater looked bang average tonight also and provides little protection to the back four.

Barkley was brilliant for a lot of the season. He fizzled out along with the majority of the Everton team as the season wore on.

Class act and borderline unplayable when he's on it.

Hopefully Dier will be sitting in midfield to help protect the defence, Alli and Wilshere alongside him could work quite well as a midfield three. Maybe Rooney, Kane and Sterling up top with Vardy to come on against tired legs. I don't know I can't quite work out what team I would pick but Bertrand should definitely be starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back