• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley was brilliant for a lot of the season. He fizzled out along with the majority of the Everton team as the season wore on.

Class act and borderline unplayable when he's on it.

Hasn't been in any sort of form since January, whilst the talent is there at times it's not showing now.

The only thing to conclude from watching England is that each game creates more questions than answers. Still miles off a settled team and system which suits the individual qualities.

I thought Barkley would be a certainty to go to France, but now I am not so sure. He is in no kind of form at all.

I thought Barkley would be a certainty to go to France, but now I am not so sure. He is in no kind of form at all.

He hasn't the football intelligence or force of personality to join in the game at the correct time so is totally reliant on the coach to create the platform for him to participate/influence proceedings. With Roy viewing him as a peripheral figure there's nowhere for him to go.

I thought barkley would be close to a starting spot earlier but woy doesnt seem to rate him

Sheffield Wednesday or Hull City.

I think Hull will win and regain their premier league place, though it could go to extra time.

Empty seats galore in the Hull areas.

'Mon the Wednesday. Proper club.

Empty seats galore in the Hull areas.

'Mon the Wednesday. Proper club.

Just got back in very surprised at the amount of empty seats!

Would we (Wolves supporters) still sell over half the capacity if we were in the Sherpa Van Trophy (as it was) final today?

Would we (Wolves supporters) still sell over half the capacity if we were in the Sherpa Van Trophy (as it was) final today?

Yeah, I reckon we could shift 50k for a one off game. It'd stand to reason we'd have a decent team to make a final.

Probably. Remember that the Sherpa Van trophy final came after a few very bad years. We had plummeted through the divisions and were close to going to the wall. One thing about Wolves fans, give them a bit of success and they will back the team.

It's in protest over the current ownership. You could say the Hull fans have got the bollocks the Wolves fans don't.
I know that's the rhetoric, personally I think that's just an excuse being used. Wembley isn't anything new for them and neither is playing in the PL. I just don't think they've sold out because of that.

I know that's the rhetoric, personally I think that's just an excuse being used. Wembley isn't anything new for them and neither is playing in the PL. I just don't think they've sold out because of that.

Though it's not possible give me a play off final every year and I'd be there without fail - the 2003 final in Cardiff is probably the best day out I've ever had

Though it's not possible give me a play off final every year and I'd be there without fail - the 2003 final in Cardiff is probably the best day out I've ever had
After a session that started early. It was the best day out I can't remember I ever had.

I'm glad our day out was at Cardiff and not Wembley.

Likewise, Wembley is a smashing ground now but the surrounding area is still woeful.

Hull on top, Westwood has been excellent to keep them at bay.

Yeah, Cardiff is a fantastic day out - plenty of places to go pre-match. There's fuck all at Wembley, although it's a stunning ground and has all the history etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back