• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get just smashing it, he wouldn't have just smashed that if it dropped to him in open play.

I get just smashing it. Hit the target you score. From 12 yards out you should be hitting the target

I get just smashing it. Hit the target you score. From 12 yards out you should be hitting the target

Just smashing it though means you are more likely to miss. Pick a spot and hit it well enough then the keeper won't save it. I think it's really poor from a top class player.

Hmm I know what your saying but it's never that simple.

If the keeper goes early the right way he will still save it. Unless you go high but then of course you still run the risk of missing the target.

It's not like when you smash it you just swing a leg. Get your head over the ball and drive it in

Well there you go. Good finish but Real must be kicking themselves as they should've finished this by now.

Brilliant cross from Juanfran. Such a good fullback.

A Pepe own goal to win now would be perfect.

What an absolute shitwomble Pepe is. One of those faces you wouldn't get tired of slapping.

Unfortunately Marcelo can be equally annoying at times.

Only seen from half time but think Griezmann has played as poor as I've ever seen. Perhaps the occasion or the penalty miss has got to him.

Carrasco has had a worldie since he came on.

FFS Pepe. I wish Clattenberg would book him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back