• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wanted to there but knew he would have had to send him off and didn't want the bullshit after it. On that note i think Clattenburg has been fantastic, refereed the game really well.

To be fair he did get a bit of a slap across the face. But his reaction was pathetic. Ref could have booked both of them. It doesn't really matter as the game is over and Pepe won't be taking a penalty.

I agree got the big decisions right and kept control of the game. Dealt with Pepe with the content he deserves.

To be fair he did get a bit of a slap across the face. But his reaction was pathetic. Ref could have booked both of them. It doesn't really matter as the game is over and Pepe won't be taking a penalty.

There would have been a melee though and clattenburg may have got grief in the press.

Agree with Hargreaves there, Juanfran never looked comfortable.

Really what was Oblank doing in the shoot out there three of them he stayed rooted to the spot, surely if had gambled he'd have had a chance at a couple of the penalties.

Really what was Oblank doing in the shoot out there three of them he stayed rooted to the spot, surely if had gambled he'd have had a chance at z couple of the penalties.

They wrong footed him. He went to early and they stuttered

Gutted for Atleti. Probably my favourite club at the moment.

Hopefully they can add to this squad as they've got a hell of a spine.

A cracking game though. Feel a bit for Juan Fra as he had a cracking game. Ronaldo the winner but he was garbage tonight.

Shame, Atleti were superb after half time. Good final though.

Really what was Oblank doing in the shoot out there three of them he stayed rooted to the spot, surely if had gambled he'd have had a chance at a couple of the penalties.
Pretty poor goalkeeping. He didn't look too bothered about diving.

I hope Barnsley...Another team to visit up here

Barnsley showing Sheff Weds how to turn up for a play off final.
Hope Barnsley win cant stand Millwall.
Already 1-0 to Barnsley,wonder if the Millwall lot are lamping each other again yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back