• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City 2 - 3 Wolves: Something about getting too excited...

Watching the replay back that is never a penalty I wouldnt even say it's soft it's nothing.
Considering the ref didn't punish any other push during the game, yes it was soft.

Considering the ref didn't punish any other push during the game, yes it was soft.

It's for Doherty lamping the guy when he tries to clear it, no?

2-3-5 then :) to fit Costa in..just a joke before you all go beserk

Watching the replay back that is never a penalty I wouldnt even say it's soft it's nothing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Doc kicked their bloke after the ball had gone, soft, but still a pen

It is the most minor little tap in the back. Very harsh decision.

Who cares. We just fuck Cardiff up on Saturday and then it doesn't matter.

Warnock is alreadt calling for his players to "show their mettle" so the cunthole chiropodist in going to try and kick us all the way from Molineux to the Talksport studios. I hope our guys dance around it and humiliate the cunt.

Jeff Shi chauffeur driven in a red VW Golf I shit you not. At a service station outside Hull.

It was given for Coady's push in the back on Diomande. It was a penalty to be fair.

With the number of red cards flying about this season it's going to be a brave, or stupid team that visits Molineux solely to kick lumps out of us, with Warnock swinging wildly between the two.

Having seen it back again, I'd say Ruddy could have probably done a bit better with Grosicki's deflected cross too. Hard to criticise him too much though as he has been brilliant.

Brentford away down to 28 tickets on terrace. Get them now if you need them.

Ruben Neves is so good to watch. Absolutely loved it.

If only we had Deano to teach our strikers how to score..

Having seen it back again, I'd say Ruddy could have probably done a bit better with Grosicki's deflected cross too. Hard to criticise him too much though as he has been brilliant.
Ruddys save at 1-2 was world class however should have been a free kick for us for obstruction

Sold. Love him. Put him on the site banner. Put him on your bedroom wall. What a man.
Good idea..put him on the banner booz

Every time I watch back the Neves goal I get an erection Willy Boly style.

Dicko megged the keeper with his too. Good finish.

Hang on...

Did I watch the same game as everybody else?

Wolves didn't look the slightest bit special. Our defensive frailties gifted them goals but otherwise there was little in the game.

Their squad is bigger and better equipped but we weren't far off them tonight. We just look worse when Campbell goes off - Diomande isn't a striker. If we had a couple of extra players, we would have drawn that game. Bowen is looking a weakness defensively but he wasn't terrible by no means.

I couldn't believe the amount of times their players went down clutching their head regardless of injury. There were a few times their players went down and they checked where the ball was before deciding if they would stay down or get up. In truth, they managed the game brilliantly - even if it is anti-football.

Back