• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City 2 - 3 Wolves: Something about getting too excited...

This is simply WOW football I'm not lying when I say this is the best Wolves team I've ever seen. 2-3 flattered Hull we were simply brilliant again.

I will hold my hands up and admit that when the fixtures were released I thought we would struggle to get a point out of our first three games. It just shows what I know.

Well played Wolves.

I know a lot of us gave you rough time of things over the summer but fair play to you for your humility, Frank. Takes a big man.

of course we will see some setbacks over the season and not so good performances..the thing is to cut them short and try to have as high lower level as possible..and with this quality i think it will be a nice season...

Side note: how much should we read into Bennett coming on instead of Batth?

The most impressive thing about tonight was how we shrugged of there equaliser and got back to playing football and got back in front.

Out of interest, how long until the Sky fixture movements start? They are booked up until just before we play Villa, but I bet after that we appear regularly.

There was one move in the 2nd half when Douglas made a defensive tackle just outside our box, and we played out from the back with some sexual one touch passing, resulting in Cav/Bright being slipped in down the right of their box that would have been a simple square pass and goal. He was just offside though.

It was bloody glorious football.

as Nuno says..we must take it game by game..not look into the future, not get complacent

as Nuno says..we must take it game by game..not look into the future, not get complacent

I like this guy. I also like how he refuses to single any one player out and says it's all about the team. Breeds fantastic spirit.

I like this guy. I also like how he refuses to single any one player out and says it's all about the team. Breeds fantastic spirit.

aye, he seems to know what he is doing building a winning team

Amazing how his staff are unlocking Bright's potential too. He's twenty times the player he was last season under Lambert.

The way he talks is fantastic. So calm.

I went into the season with relative optimism but no way did I see us picking up nine points from those three games. Five would have been very good.

Amazing how his staff are unlocking Bright's potential too. He's twenty times the player he was last season under Lambert.

He was doing ok last season (not at this level, but ok) and then Lambo decided to put Edwards back at #10 for no reason. Insane management.

All our holdovers are like that. Coady, Saiss, Bright, even Dicko to an extent; all are completely transformed under Nuno.

I remember his interview saying Bright needed "an arm round him" when things were tough. I guess that means sacking him off for Dave.

All our holdovers are like that. Coady, Saiss, Bright, even Dicko to an extent; all are completely transformed under Nuno.

And Doherty, who despite giving away a daft penalty tonight is thriving at RWB.

Nuno reminds me so much of Nick Saban that I might just tear up.

We may have signed some otherworldly talent this summer but there's no bones about it at this point: Nuno Espirito Santo is the most important and best acquisition we made.

And Doherty, who despite giving away a daft penalty tonight is thriving at RWB.

Aye, completely forgot about Matt.

Back