• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City 2 - 3 Wolves: Something about getting too excited...

All our holdovers are like that. Coady, Saiss, Bright, even Dicko to an extent; all are completely transformed under Nuno.

Almost like having more than one senior squad coach beyond the manager and assistant is a good investment. Who knew!

Even Goncalves is raving about Bright now he is transforming, some of his dribbling skills are incredible but now he's getting into better positions and delivering.

Whatever Nuno is doing with him its working.

Really pleased for Dicko too was a cracking run and goal.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hull fans waxing lyrical on Twitter - saying we bossed it, played them off the park, Neves was "unreal" and we've probably played the best football at the KC in 2017. Premier League teams included.

was about time we changed the staff too..they have done great, all of them

Even Goncalves is raving about Bright now he is transforming, some of his dribbling skills are incredible but now he's getting into better positions and delivering.

Whatever Nuno is doing with him its working.

Really pleased for Dicko too was a cracking run and goal.

He just needs a goal. Then we'll see something really special I think.

People forget - this was his TWELFTH league start. Ever. He is quite obviously not the finished article but Nuno really likes him. He's in the team on merit at the moment, I love Cav but unless there are fatigue issues going into Saturday then he can't and won't play.

Almost like having more than one senior squad coach beyond the manager and assistant is a good investment. Who knew!

Shocking isn't it. Nuno ticking all the boxes so far. hard not to get carried away but it's felt good since day 1, and it's been getting better everyday since. it's a weird feeling.

People forget - this was his TWELFTH league start. Ever. He is quite obviously not the finished article but Nuno really likes him. He's in the team on merit at the moment, I love Cav but unless there are fatigue issues going into Saturday then he can't and won't play.

I can't see how you could play Cav or Costa (when he's back) ahead of Bright at the moment. Absolute credit to him.

I can't see how you could play Cav or Costa (when he's back) ahead of Bright at the moment. Absolute credit to him.

as Nuno said in the interview..the more competition and good players around, the better..he likes that

The way he talks is fantastic. So calm.

I went into the season with relative optimism but no way did I see us picking up nine points from those three games. Five would have been very good.

He was doing ok last season (not at this level, but ok) and then Lambo decided to put Edwards back at #10 for no reason. Insane management.

I am with you completely. I said I could see us getting 5. We really look good though don't we? Nice to say.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Helder through the middle at times. It not like we hoof it at the striker, he's freakishly strong for his size, obviously his pace is electric and his finishing is top class. Think of Ruben playing the ball through to him...

We do need to get him in the team tbf :icon_lol: You can't leave out someone who'd get into most top half PL teams as it is. He's ahead of where Bale was at the same stage of their respective careers.

@ChampStat
Wolves midfielder Romain Saiss has registered more passes than any other Championship player so far this season (227) #WWFC

-----------

Reborn alongside Neves.

Watching the replay back that is never a penalty I wouldnt even say it's soft it's nothing.

Back