• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's (shock) being a total dick on twitter again tonight. Offering out Wolves' fans and calling them all sorts. Surely his employers will be frowning upon stuff like that?

He’s blocked me on Twitter and all I did was call him out for what he said in 2015 and today.

Bristol City are ready to offer a new contract to Bobby Reid following interest from Leicester City, Brighton and Burnley. Lets hope this interest turns his head slightly and gives him thoughts about a different future. Very good player this season.

He's (shock) being a total dick on twitter again tonight. Offering out Wolves' fans and calling them all sorts. Surely his employers will be frowning upon stuff like that?

Unfortunately these days The Donald Trump template of shouting and getting a reaction is classed as a good thing. These scum bags subscribe to the theory that any publicity is good publicity.

Got a feeling this won't be such a free flowing football fest that we all think, gunna be a tight game I think, 0-0 or maybe just 1 goal in it

I’d be surprised if there aren’t goals in this, 3-2 to us I reckon

Hi Guys

I have three tickets (2 adult and one u19 concession) available due to illness. I will still be attending, so if anyone wants them PM me, and we can meet there.

Not feeling great about this one really not sure why but have a feeling we'll lose this narrowly.

We're 8 points clear, scoring goals, still playing brilliant football. Im looking forward to watching this game of football, seriously why wouldnt people be looking forward to this game.

We're 8 points clear, scoring goals, still playing brilliant football. Im looking forward to watching this game of football, seriously why wouldnt people be looking forward to this game.

I think it will be a good game, I can't wait to attend this one! At the very least both teams will be looking to play decent football. They have had a tough few games lately that I think will have taken a lot out of them, along their injuries and I hope we can take advantage of that.

Gonna be the best game of the season I reckon, I predict a 1-3 to the Wolves

3-2 Bristol if Boly is out

Anyone heard anything about Boly yet?

Line up last time

Ruddy
Batth
Coady
Roderick
Doherty
Neves
N'Diaye
Vinagre
Cavaleiro
Leo Bonatini
Jota

We are stronger especially if Boly starts although I prefer Vinagre

Hi Guys

I have three tickets (2 adult and one u19 concession) available due to illness. I will still be attending, so if anyone wants them PM me, and we can meet there.

Have PM'd you re one of the adult ones

Not the easiest game to call - suspect no more than 1 goal difference however many are scored.

Hopefully Boly will be fit to play as without doubt we are weaker without him whoever else plays

They are as likely to be without Baker (who has been their best defender this season by all accounts) as we are Boly apparently. I think we can cope better.

Is that true?!

Nathan Baker is a fucking carthorse. Reminds me of Roger Johnson in his time here.

Yeah, well, bizzarely Bristol City fans love him from what I have read! I haven't actually seen much of him. We should have battered them at our place and on a normal day would have done so. I don't rate Flint defensively either.

I saw him plenty for Villa in both the PL and the Championship, he was awful. One of those where I don't think I saw him have a single decent game out of a sample of 20+.

Oh I agree, he was also a right thug I always felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back