• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Nuno would have taken Boly off unless there was a concern. Maybe he was just feeling the hamstring, so he was replaced quickly to avoid any possibility of aggravating it.

That would be my take on it. Felt something so off he goes. Rather miss 30 mins than 8 weeks

Could he have withdrawn himself in protest at the racist chants?

Doubt it,I'd have thought you stay on to beat them,coming off means they win,I'd agree with youngwolf came off as a precaution to injury

I don’t even think he was injured. He wasn’t limping before or as he went off and then he sat on the bench with no ice pack or anything. I thought at the time he was trying to rest him which was a poor decision IMV. Possibly cost us the win.

Silliest post of the year award right here..

I don’t even think he was injured. He wasn’t limping before or as he went off and then he sat on the bench with no ice pack or anything. I thought at the time he was trying to rest him which was a poor decision IMV. Possibly cost us the win.

Not sure you rest someone at 2-1, Punts.

Excellent news about Cav/Boly.

I wouldn't be against seeing Cav and Costa behind Jota. Then again any three from the four (Leo inc.) would do nicely.

Looking forward to this now. If we could beat them in style like we did Villa, it'd be a massive statement in front of the cameras.

Boly definitely had a knock hence Nuno saying so afterwards. it wasn't bad but it was better taking him off than risking him for the rest of the game. I don't think it lead to us conceding as i've said previously as even with him on the pitch Millwall had several chances from set pieces.

Not sure why anyone is nervous about any game we go in to. We're 8 points clear and that's for a reason, we are the best team in the league. We will lose more games no doubt but don't think anyone should be worried about it.

I think Bonatini will play as he was the one to miss out at Millwall. He might rest Jota, though with the options available it shouldn't affect our game who is rested.

Will be staggered if Jota is benched. After Tuesday the 1st team have a nice break ahead of them. We already know Nuno's plans for the Cup so the resting starts at FT v Brentford.

Cav and Costa can both do a good job. Plus imagine bringing Jota on to run at them after 60 mins.

Jota will start though like you say.

Won't be many changes (fitness permitting)

Cup next game in which there will be changes so a decent rest after tomorrow

Will be staggered if Jota is benched. After Tuesday the 1st team have a nice break ahead of them. We already know Nuno's plans for the Cup so the resting starts at FT v Brentford.

You may well be right, but I just think that Jota has looked a little off his game recently, though that could be due to the treatment dished out to him by defenders.

Can't see any resting, only decision will be whether Bonantini comes back in. The gap between Millwall and Bristol game is much longer than the usual Tuesday to Saturday gap so no need for resting

You may well be right, but I just think that Jota has looked a little off his game recently, though that could be due to the treatment dished out to him by defenders.

Didn’t see the Millwall game, but thought he was back to his best 2nd half against Ipswich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back