• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I dont like Wolves'
'I dont like Wolves either'
'Me as well hate them'
'We only hate Wolves and Rovers'

Slightly retarded lot over on OTIB.

Hi btw I know you're watching. :)

I don't mind being hated, I dislike many teams, but at least I can tell you why for each of them. Feels a bit Norwich and Cov to me, trying to create a rivalry when one doesn't exist.

I'd be happy with a draw today, but a win and even the normally cautious me would have to admit we've got one foot in the Prem.

I hope wolves are hungry today ;)

I don't mind being hated, I dislike many teams, but at least I can tell you why for each of them. Feels a bit Norwich and Cov to me, trying to create a rivalry when one doesn't exist.

I'd be happy with a draw today, but a win and even the normally cautious me would have to admit we've got one foot in the Prem.
I'd happily take another draw. Bristol are in great form and we seem to have stepped off the pedal a bit over the Xmas season, we weren't great vs Wednesday or Ipswich and threw away a good lead at Millwall. I'd be delighted with a wins as I'll be watching it live with my Dad but I think it's gonna be 1 - 1

At least 10 points clear come 7.20pm will be absolutely huge..

'I dont like Wolves'
'Me as well hate them'

When do all these "violent attacks" happen and why was a Brizzle fan at Molineux for the UEFA Cup Final?
Been to Bristol City a few times but last year did it for me. On crutches after ankle surgery and threatened on the way to the ground while the police just stood by and did nothing. I think they should look at their own before pointing fingers. Decent team, dickhead fans

Be watching it on the ESPN3 App from a chilly Chattanooga.
I'd take any points from the game, a win would be ace, a draw sufficient to add to our overall points total and extend the gap from the chasing pack.

I remember sharing a train from New Street with them when I was still coming up from Daarn Saarff for games. Dickheads. Absolute dickheads. And then they asked me for a recommended pub for away fans near the station. I sent them to the Prince Albert, when it used to be a truly LOVELY place. Hope they liked it.

They are just another team to me - only reason I want to beat them more than others right now is that they are our nearest challengers - that said, they could fall away just like the Blades and Cardiff. I think Derby are the best bet to (hopefully) join us in automatic promotion.

They are better than us at football. Make no mistake about it. Don't be delusional. They will win this league, and rightly so after how much they spent.However, it's late in December and cold as **** and we have something in bundles they don't have. Passion.
So let's stick it to 'em

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

I remember sharing a train from New Street with them when I was still coming up from Daarn Saarff for games. Dickheads. Absolute dickheads. And then they asked me for a recommended pub for away fans near the station. I sent them to the Prince Albert, when it used to be a truly LOVELY place. Hope they liked it.
[emoji23]

'I dont like Wolves'
'Me as well hate them'

It seems no one likes Wolves at the moment...

Interesting that Hause is on the bench. I wonder if it's because of a concern over Boly or because Miranda's head is scrambled?

Paterson and Baker fit for City.

Interesting that Hause is on the bench. I wonder if it's because of a concern over Boly or because Miranda's head is scrambled?

I would imagine Miranda's personal life is in a bit of upheaval at the moment. Even if I think it's a totally bogus charge, match-fixing is no light matter for the accused. I wouldn't be shocked if he's in Portugal as we speak.

No Miranda on the bench.

Can only have 7 non home grown players in the squad.
However, Boly, Douglas, Saiss, Jota, Leo, Costa, N'Diaye, Cav and Neves makes 9 to me!
Do they not count if they are U21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back