• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Jody's first programme cover:

DGUsWdDUIAAAsCt.jpg

The covers last season were good imo but that one is brilliant. Top class from Jody and the club again.

Superb. Love it.

Craddock had drafted one featuring Ince before the news and it'll now be included elsewhere in the programme.

IMG_1670.jpg

Sensational. That is absolute bloody brilliance from Jody.

I am blown away. Amazing. Can't stop staring at it.

If you want a copy picked up for you just say the word Rob. Goes for anybody else on here as well. Definitely going to get one for myself.

I don't like it. It looks like what a 15 year old would come up with on Paint.

It's very good but not a patch on last seasons' style.

If you're gonna do photorealistic portraits you need to be better at them than that I'm afraid. Better than last season though.

A match by match cover rotation of action shots of Doherty, Batth and Edwards would have been better than last seasons abomination.

I have no idea why so many people didn't like last season's.

I know best as I did Art History so there.

Quite like the new un, I liked some of last seasons but felt it needed more variation especially when the oppositions logo/emblem didn't work with the Wolf, seemed like he was trying to shoehorn it in sometimes

I thought you were joking when you said you can't stop looking at it!

A large head of whom I'm not sure who it's supposed to be, and then Ikeme who looks too much like Jason Statham. Plus some random football icons and some brush strokes background. Yeah great!

The faces dont look exactly like Carl, but as a piece of art, it is superb. Look at the finer details like the pencil strokes and the shading. Its class.

If you want a copy picked up for you just say the word Rob. Goes for anybody else on here as well. Definitely going to get one for myself.

Cheers buddy. No need for this programme but we should be over this season, hopefully more than once, so I hope to pick up a few of my own, thanks again for the offer though pal.

If the club had kept it the same they would have been criticised. They try something different with a picture of Carl Ikeme and they still get criticised.

Sorry but I cannot understand why.

If the club had kept it the same they would have been criticised. They try something different with a picture of Carl Ikeme and they still get criticised.

Sorry but I cannot understand why.
More praising than having a go. All down to personal taste innit.

I have no idea why so many people didn't like last season's.

I know best as I did Art History so there.
Perhaps they will be better appreciated in a couple of hundred years.

Back