• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

[FONT=&quot]Just got a message from Wolves saying it's all ticket scans to gain access tomorrow, and not my membership Smart Card.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I did wonder why they sent me tickets instead of uploading it to the card.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Just got a message from Wolves saying it's all ticket scans to gain access tomorrow, and not my membership Smart Card.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#495D60][FONT="]I did wonder why they sent me tickets instead of uploading it to the card.[/FONT]

Card upload wasn't available when I bought (even though I had actually received the card by then, unlike last season when it didn't turn up till after the 3rd or 4th match)

Yeah, same here. Just chose print at home for this one. Now I just need to remember that in the morning.

I am getting really rather excited about this now. Looking forward to seeing old friends. Meeting a few new friends. Seeing Wolves playing in a new and exciting style. Hopefully a good day on the way.

Yeah, same here. Just chose print at home for this one. Now I just need to remember that in the morning.

Everything I need - clothes, train/match tickets, wallet, sunglasses (well might as well be hopeful even though the BBC are forecasting a thunderstorm & heavy rain between 11 & 2pm tomorrow for WV1) are laid out on the chest of drawers ready for the morning.

Really looking forward to this one - see you on the station at 8am

Match day - looking forward to this - hoping to see some encouraging signs of the impact of better players and a progressive manager, and how we might build momentum as the season progresses - any points would be a bonus.

Very excited this morning! Though the thought of a train journey that will probably have a few Boro fans on dampens it slightly!

Get in around 11.50 and probably heading to the Royal London or the Moon for a quick bite to eat and drink.

So it begins! Good luck Lobos!!

Very excited this morning! Though the thought of a train journey that will probably have a few Boro fans on dampens it slightly!

Get in around 11.50 and probably heading to the Royal London or the Moon for a quick bite to eat and drink.
Quick bite rules out the Moon.....

See you in the London.

How's the MEB club these days, same old crap food?

Really looking forward to today. The kids are more excited about getting a bowl of chips and a glass of coke in the western than the game though.

Got a ticket in the Steve Bull upper going free if anyone is interested. Leeds has had to cancel unfortunately.

Just set off, can not wait!

Been doing the cleaning to the Liquidator. Too excited about today!

Back