• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

I reallly hope the actual start of football doesn't ruin what has been a brilliant summer for Wolves!

The rollercoaster begins....

Would love to be there today, but a wedding in the South Hams is calling instead. Have a cracking day all.

It's not really "opening day of the season" weather out there...

Setting off in just over an hour. 30th season of attendance. Christ I'm getting old.

Looking forward to see if we can pass through the Boro high press and disillusion them by passing through the lines. Quietly confident.

Got a ticket in the Steve Bull upper going free if anyone is interested. Leeds has had to cancel unfortunately.

This has gone btw.

Pissing it down now.

It's okay - pubs have rooves.

Rain? You bastards. It's been nothing but bright sunshine since leaving south west London this morning.

Shall be in the London for about 12:30.

Looking forward to this as like DW this is my 30th season now but still get the same buzz on the opening game as I have done in the past.

Not been to an opening game for quite a few seasons, was lucky to get a free ticket midweek and been buzzing about today ever since. Today should make for a very interesting battle, I'm not expecting them to need much more time to gel tbh. Think that's why we did our business early, so we could hit the ground running...

At work paying for my Cardiff/3rd home game tickets!! :D

Then straight there.

On train approaching Oxford. Been awake since 5am as couldn't sleep in anticipation.

Arriving in town at 12.15

Envious of you lucky bastards.
I'll be playing bowls with the radio in my ear. Make some noise! Look forward to some match reports...

Just arrived at the Western.

Been up since 6:30 just out of excitement.

wish i was there, but paid my fiver for second best option to watch over here in 40+degree heat !!!

Envious of everyone there today. Roll on the 19th for Cardiff game

Back