• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

It's all I hear.

You need experienced British players
You need an experienced British manager
Foreigners can't cope with the Championship

We will see. We've spent well, we have secured many of our first round picks and we have a manager who can match the Boards ambition. I'm very confident this season.

Why oh why do I watch cotterill cottee and mellor on sky sports news. The same blah blah blah about English coaches, championship experience, massive gamble etc. Trio of twats. It says much that the usual bellend Ian Dowie was our only defending voice. I hope he's right. None expected us to win today.

They're idiots, as are most so called 'experts'. They trot out the same hackneyed cliches because they haven't got the brains to think for themselves. Look at the recently promoted teams and how many of those managers were English with previous Championship experience? It's a bullshit line that gets repeated ad nauseum with little or no evidence to back it up.

yeah, personally I think it is bullshit...you will always want better footballers..and those you can have a chump clogger or two in defence

You'll need the tough headers in there in nov, dec and January once the muck and bullets start flying - he seems to have confused the championship with the battle for the Russian front.

A team selection I agree with what is this witchcraft??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think Clive Thomas once pulled a hammy and had to be replaced. I think ref's are significantly fitter and have significantly better eyesight these days tho

I'd much rather have had Graham in instead of Bright but apart from that I'm happy with the team.

I'd much rather have had Graham in instead of Bright but apart from that I'm happy with the team.

i would have liked Graham for Bright(but understand he has had limited time pre-season) and Price for Saiss..otherwise ok..

love that big wolves flag

Happy with my new seats
9b98e8604cbbf13198db6dde41ccec3a.heic

They are right to be like that, has a foreign manager or even a side with a single foriegn player ever won promotion?

We will start with current cha pions Newcastle and current play off winners Huddersfield

this will be a real test with cav and costa injured..they have some firepower and options off the bench aswell..Bamford and Gestede

I think it'll be a draw today, and I'll be happy with that tbh.

I think it'll be a draw today, and I'll be happy with that tbh.
I was thinking the exact same thing..but anything can happen in football..

Was that Bonatini falling over like Doyler? ;)

Back