• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Brizzle are up by three against Barnsley. Famara Diedhiou (you know, the fast and strong one) and Bobby Reid with the goals there.

Playing well so far. It’s very odd watching wolves playing actual football.

Jota not done much, Leo took his goal well. Bright is some player, if he could sort his decisions out he would be great.

Miranda picked up a yellow card in that half, as well.

Absolutely no idea how it's going but I'll never turn down a halftime lead.

That was excellent! And so much more to come.

Wolves TV picture is excellent, just a shame there is no commentary.

Surprised at the criticism I've seen of Bright so far in places, I thought he played very well that half.

Our flair players like him, and our general passing quality, are making Boro look very ordinary so far. Though I worry about our right side, Doherty's not been bad as such but Miranda's yellow and Bright's inexperience could combine to cause us issues.

Bright has played well I think people get overly frustrated when things don't come off for him.

He played a few slack passes that half that's all

Surprised at the criticism I've seen of Bright so far in places, I thought he played very well that half.

Our flair players like him, and our general passing quality, are making Boro look very ordinary so far. Though I worry about our right side, Doherty's not been bad as such but Miranda's yellow and Bright's inexperience could combine to cause us issues.

i hope Graham gets at least 30 mins

good ball in by Douglas, shame nobody was there

if it stays like this i guess we will see Bamford in about 10 mins and Gestede in the last 5 min to throw crosses at

Why no commentary?

For those of us overseas it seems that video and audio are on separate subscriptions. Not sure if the same applies in the UK/Eire, though.

For those of us overseas it seems that video and audio are on separate subscriptions. Not sure if the same applies in the UK/Eire, though.

Can't get live video stream in the UK, just Audio.

ESPN says we've held Boro to one shot and none on target. Encouraging.

Wtf was that challenge

Back