• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Where do you guys drink these days? Western? Posada?

No fixed point really for the Northallerton/Dunblane crew and me. Royal London is a fairly common starting point if some awkward bugger wants food. Litten if there's a game on at lunchtime that we particularly want to watch. Otherwise it's very much decided on the day (with the Moon ruled out as it is awful).

I don't use the Western and haven't for many, many years but others do.

No fixed point really for the Northallerton/Dunblane crew and me. Royal London is a fairly common starting point if some awkward bugger wants food. Litten if there's a game on at lunchtime that we particularly want to watch. Otherwise it's very much decided on the day (with the Moon ruled out as it is awful).

I don't use the Western but others do.

+1

I'm planning on going to the Western early doors to meet up with Leeds (+ Paddy, Langers etc if they're going to the game) and they will usually stay there right up until kick off. I'll have a few there and then head into town to wherever Aiki, Deutsch, etc are. London, Hogs, Posada, Litten, Dog & Doublet are all common pre match haunts. Usually end up upstairs in the Litten if there's a decent game on (think it's Celtic vs Hearts so doubt we'll go there this Saturday).

Paddy is under instruction to follow you when you leave the Western for this one.

No potentially about it. They aren't even my orders...

I won't get in until about 2 - if you know on the day where you're likely to be around that time, would appreciate a tip off.

Deutsch I'll give you or Johnny a bell when I'm on the bus. Will probably drop into Boho on the way up from the station if you fancy that?

Sound, I'm looking at getting into Wolves around 1-1:30ish.

Deutsch I'll give you or Johnny a bell when I'm on the bus. Will probably drop into Boho on the way up from the station if you fancy that?

I'm always up for a bit of Boho. I don't have the deciding vote on where we go, mind.

I guarantee you we will drop in there at some point during the day :)

Any of you tried that new Hooded Ram place?

More of a restauranty type place, not really a matchday boozer

Boho, Hooded Ram. I'm seriously out of touch with my Wolverhampton boozers. I'm more of a Western fan as it's the closest stagger to the train station.

Boho = old Quadrant
Hooded Ram = old Rothwells (it's not really in play anyway)

I hate the landlord in the Western and the feeling is mutual, so it is off the table for me. Fair play to those who do use it though, that's their choice.

I'll be in the Western with the kids fairly early on Saturday but I won't be on a session as I'll be in semi responsible parent mode.

Hope to see some of you there. Really looking forward to it.

I'll be in the Western with the kids fairly early on Saturday but I won't be on a session as I'll be in semi responsible parent mode.

Hope to see some of you there. Really looking forward to it.
I am intending to be at the Western. Have been in touch with Paddy and he is going to be there at first. Saw a few people last week and it would be nice to meet up with more.

Tim II says that following Boro selling out their 2592 allocation, Saturday's gate could be the biggest at Molineux since 1981 (40,524 - also against Boro). Can't wait for this now.

Back