• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (A) build up

Think it’s fair to assume Ronan isn’t in the frame for CM as there’s two midfielders in the squad ahead him so it will be one of them. I trust Nuno, I’d probably go with Alf but if Nuno thinks Price is up to task and do more than we’ve seen previously then fair enough.

I like price but he doesn’t provide an attacking threat - both neves and Saiss can play the cross field balls to get us going and Alf can muscle his way forward. Price will play almost like another CB with little passes here and there.
I would like Price because he is a better passer of the ball..we have Saiss in there already who can clean up..Price can hit longer passes too..rate Ronan but i think Nuno sees him more playing wide..
He will probably pick Alf anyway..think it will turn out good whoever we play..

I'd be surprised if Price were to get the nod over Alf, given that Alf seems to be Nuno's preferred sub. It will be interesting to see how well we're able to cope in Ruben's absence. Will we rely on Coady a bit more than usual to set up our attacks or will Alf go charging forward like a Steve Kindon with a sense of direction?

I think people are forgetting that we are playing Blues, we should have more than enough quality to beat Blues regardless of whether Neves plays or not.

I see Nuno has taken the players off to London for a break. Anyone any idea what they're doing? Table topping Wolves in Xmas shopping bonanza?

I see Nuno has taken the players off to London for a break. Anyone any idea what they're doing? Table topping Wolves in Xmas shopping bonanza?
Don’t think Nuno has taken them. There were plenty players on Instagram posting photos of themselves in fancy dress and at Winter Wonderland. Guessing they are letting their hair down for a couple of days.

Please no bad santa :) (the movie i mean)

Some good stuff from Steve Cotterill here.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...3976652?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1) Apparently it was easy for Nuno to build his squad. And all our players were signed from Portugal.

2) Sam Gallagher is better on the left wing than up front.

3) Jeremie Boga is unfit, doesn't concentrate and can't play on the left wing.

4) No-one gets a new contract as far as he's concerned until they have 25 good games in a row.

Some good stuff from Steve Cotterill here.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...3976652?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1) Apparently it was easy for Nuno to build his squad. And all our players were signed from Portugal.

2) Sam Gallagher is better on the left wing than up front.

3) Jeremie Boga is unfit, doesn't concentrate and can't play on the left wing.

4) No-one gets a new contract as far as he's concerned until they have 25 good games in a row.

How the hell you expect to have a career as a pundit when you don't even know that Turkey is in Portugal beats me...

He pretty much assassinated Boga :icon_lol: at least he learnt from Harry in terms of destroying morale. I'm sure that will do wonders for his confidence. I'd be very concerned if I were Chelsea reading that.

Match Day referee Hooper has officiated 19 games in 2017/18, showing 58 yellow cards and two red cards so far.
Have we had him before? If so who against?

Not had him this season. We had him away at Ipswich last season but that was a game so poor I think anyone would be hard pushed to remember anything from it, also Brentford away...can't remember anything too controversial there. And Wigan at home which I don't even want to think about.

Beat these lot and will be 10 clear of Third thats a massive gap at this point in the season.

Just nex Cardiff to slip up and we'll be clear

Beat these lot and will be 10 clear of Third thats a massive gap at this point in the season.

Just nex Cardiff to slip up and we'll be clear

Four points clear of second after 20 games is pretty decent.

Back