• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Villa (A) build up

Think I'm in TT's camp here. I'd prefer MGW to Costa at the moment.

Trying to think of what someone else from Villa will moan at next, so glad when this game is out the way and can concentrate on the rest of the season.
Sniping and bitterness from the Villa side of the fence has been very petty not saying every Wolves fan on social media has been a saint tho.

He's such a prick - kept saying I don't want to talk about Wolves transfers, then goes on to discuss them. Says rules are there to be adhered to, and let them see how they've spent £16m on a player, and says he has no money because off FFP. You have no money because they spunked it all last season on the likes of Kodija, McCormack, Hogan & Chester

He's such a prick - kept saying I don't want to talk about Wolves transfers, then goes on to discuss them. Says rules are there to be adhered to, and let them see how they've spent £16m on a player, and says he has no money because off FFP. You have no money because they spunked it all last season on the likes of Kodija, McCormack, Hogan & Chester
They spent over £50m last season (not all Bruce) about 2/3 of that outlay doesn't get into their first 11.

Worth going on Twitter to see the bench celebrating after Benik's goal. Togetherness, team spirit, just fucking brilliant

Villa Talk showing a bit of concern over line up & formation for this one

Clearly looking at what Fulham did & some deciding that we can easily be beaten (though we won't collectively play as badly that often really)

A fair number happy with a draw, but others saying they need to get on the front foot and attack us from the off - could well play into our hands as long as we are on our game.

If we don't go with Leo up front (which I would) then agree with others that MGW is a better option than Costa just now

Worth going on Twitter to see the bench celebrating after Benik's goal. Togetherness, team spirit, just fucking brilliant
Out of order, IMO. You wouldn't catch an experienced professional British coach, or his staff, doing that....

Out of order, IMO. You wouldn't catch an experienced professional British coach, or his staff, doing that....

Link? I'm a dinosaur and can't find the video...

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/AdamWWFC27/status/972140394749325314[/FONT]

With all the shit from veela fans on social media, the board and potato head.

Is it only me that wants to smash them 5-0

Would love to thump em but think its going to be quite tight...1-1

Think Villa will be much improved compared to how to played back in October. Don’t expect them to come flying out the traps. Wouldn’t be suprised if it’s a very cagey first half.

I would be fairly happy with one point, same team but neves for alf..

I’d take a point now if you offered it me, can’t remember being this nervous about a game in a long time.

Absolutely pumped for this one really can't wait massive game for both sides. Whilst we will go for the win a draw would be good enough for me, I am going for 2-2 with Jota and Cav the scorers.

My other big hope is that all our players come out unscathed, I have a feeling this one might be a bit feisty!!

I'd take a draw because it's far less damaging for us, Villa know that and will have to push the boat out, we can easily then pick them off.

Back