• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading (H) build up

Crowd will be hugely important tonight, lets not forget that as wonderfully talented some of these guys are they are still in their early 20's and human. An early goal would be wonderful, and we could do with a few goals to get our goal difference back up.

I think we will win tonight 2-1 with Cav and Afobe scoring.

Cardiff will lose and Villa will draw!!

If that happens I’d be ecstatic can’t see Villa dropping points at home to QPR.

I'll be watching the Cardiff game on Sky tonight whilst trying to follow our game online. I can see all 3 sides picking up 3 points tonight but Cardiff certainly have the trickiest fixture.

We just need to concentrate on what we're doing though. Just win our matches and it doesn't matter about anyone else!

I'll be watching the Cardiff game on Sky tonight whilst trying to follow our game online. I can see all 3 sides picking up 3 points tonight but Cardiff certainly have the trickiest fixture.

We just need to concentrate on what we're doing though. Just win our matches and it doesn't matter about anyone else!

This is it if we win it’s 9 games to go with a minimum gap of 7 points to 3rd.

This is it if we win it’s 9 games to go with a minimum gap of 7 points to 3rd.

I still think we need 5 wins. Win tonight, we need 4 wins. Don't win tonight, we still need 5 wins. #shouldhavebeenamathsteacher

No way 2 other sides are reaching 92 points.

If that happens I’d be ecstatic can’t see Villa dropping points at home to QPR.
Sometimes after such a big win and with a supposed "easy" fixture they may not turn up as they did against us. just a feeling hope I'm right.

I think Cav has been a little off the pace in the last couple of games so I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop onto the bench for Costa.

Saiss and Bennett are shoe ins for me.

As for Norris, I've not seen enough of him to know if he's the answer, could be a slight case of Denes Rosa syndrome going about...

Norris shot stopping ability is De Gea Esque. Mad reflexes. Kicking from the floor wasn’t the best but he was solid aerially. I’d have no qualms with him coming in. I’d have backed him to save Bjarnason and Mitrovics’ strikes. As has been said, sort of one he’s not to blame for but a good keeper keeps it out.

Coincidental I know but reading and Burton have identical away records and are both better away from home. What prtiuce identical results?

Going into the weekend I was more worried about this match than Villa. Can't say I'm too optimistic at the mo.

5.5 years younger than me. Fucking hell.

Team posted earlier is correct.

Personally I think MGW should have been in ahead of Costa, harsh on Cav too

Team posted earlier is correct.

Personally I think MGW should have been in ahead of Costa, harsh on Cav too

Cav likely dropped for rest rather than performance.

Afobe's big chance is now. If he doesn't take it starting today, that'll be his time here officially over.

Personally I think that's a bit harsh on Alfred as 2nd goal aside I thought he did very well overall. However when you're dropping him for someone as good as Saiss there can be very little complaint.

I think he's gone with Costa to match Afobe's pace and give him some support when the ball is played forward to him quickly.

We did benefit from Cav coming off the bench not that long ago.
Bonatini must be on the bench cos his agency have done the usual "come on wolves" social mejah guff.
Good point. Cav has been instrumental in changing games from the bench this season. Maybe if he knows he only has to do 45 mins of running he goes a lot more at full pelt.

Back