• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked me in the eye when he said it, and he fucking meant it. Of course the vocal lot never see that they are doing anything wrong. Loyal supporters, and all that.

Do you think the rumour that he took some abuse on Sat is true then?

A very drastic turn around from "I used to be a Liverpool supporter but now I've had a heart transplant".

He should have got the E&S to do a survey. They love a good Troll.

I'm betting they are putting together a "Steve Morgan in pictures" feature as we speak.

Fixed it for you...

I'd just like to say its quite sad news.
Some fans (used loosely) don't know when they are onto a good thing,I'm sure they want us living well beyond our means and paying £50k wages to bang average players.
I'm pretty sure if this means Morgan having no ties to area quite a few other folk will be sad too (in a charity sense)
I hope Morgan did tell the fans to fuck off to be honest.

He is a Wolves fan and he was once interviewed for managers job before he went to United. He said we got more chance of going bankrupt than up a division. He was a decent judge.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

He'd only end up putting the kid in charge, so no thanks.

He is a Wolves fan and he was once interviewed for managers job before he went to United. He said we got more chance of going bankrupt than up a division. He was a decent judge.

How is he a Wolves fan? He supported Rangers.

He used to go to the games when his son played for us, that's it.

Agreed however would that mean getting Darren as part of the package! #step2far

He is certainly rich enough and would also attract the right type of ethos, manager and player to the club. Wouldnt mind a few Utd loanees too!

We are a cheap option with a great fanbase that would be well worth a speculative punt.

Given the fact that ManCity were in a worse position by a long way when they were taken over perhaps Sheik Ya Money would be interested? Interesting times. I wish SM well but feel optomistic that we may well be changing strategy and impetus for the better

1) We aren't likely to be cheap. We're likely to be vastly overvalued for a club in mid-table in the Championship with parachute money about to run out. Our fanbase is no more than the equal of half a dozen or more teams at this level.

2) How on earth were Man City in a worse position than us? They'd just finished 9th in the Premier League (in fact they were top four until January that season before falling away under Sven), had a pretty decent squad, no debt, massive ground, miles bigger club and fanbase. They had Thaksin in charge and his political problems, but quite clearly they were always going to find a buyer, at miles better value than Wolves of 2015 represent. Even if it weren't Abu Dhabi stepping in then they'd have found someone perfectly competent with the club having a quite obviously better base than we do.

Given the fact that ManCity were in a worse position by a long way when they were taken over perhaps Sheik Ya Money would be interested? Interesting times. I wish SM well but feel optomistic that we may well be changing strategy and impetus for the better

No they weren't. When the Mubaraks took over (23rd September 2008) they were 9th in the Premier League

If Tony is right and there was a bust up at Preston and Morgan and his family (somewhat sensitively) thought, 'I can do without all this vile $#@!', I hope that bunch of $#@!ers who've pissed him off feel good about it.

What a $#@! day.[/QUOTE]

you're never going to go to a match where there aren't people who seem to only go wanting to see us do badly so they can rip the team, manager, directors and owner to shreds - and I would bet the people, if it's true, who did abuse him DO feel good about it.

What a clueless twat.

60d4a15c3c5feb7004c850f1cacf5546.jpg

Well this is...kind of scary! Uncertain future now, if the wrong owner buys the club....

Okay, I'm not gonna think about that

Tim Spiers in "not being able to read accounts" shocker. He put £30m in, it is clear and black and white. Fucking belmer.

These fans will probably be the same ones who once hounded SJH after an away game. They're filth.

The other thing now is the stadium redevelopment will a new owner be willing to invest in that at some point or like the early eighties will we have a lopsided stadium with one new stand for the foreseeable? The Bully is approaching 40 years old and of the remaining stands is really starting to show its age.

No they weren't. When the Mubaraks took over (23rd September 2008) they were 9th in the Premier League

9th in the premier league real issues around the owner and financial investigations of fraud etc etc. Say what you like about SM but there is not a sniff of that about Wolves. They were in a worse position in this regard albeit a premier club.
. Cost? Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 for £210 million. We would cost a fifth of that max.Man City also have the cheapest season tickets in the premier league and have given their supporters a hell of a great time in the last 7 years. No one can argue- they have turned a yo yo side into champions. Is it so bad for me to hope that someone does the same with Wolves?

9th in the premier league real issues around the owner and financial investigations of fraud etc etc. Say what you like about SM but there is not a sniff of that about Wolves. They were in a worse position in this regard albeit a premier club.
. Cost? Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 for £210 million. We would cost a fifth of that max.Man City also have the cheapest season tickets in the premier league and have given their supporters a hell of a great time in the last 7 years. No one can argue- they have turned a yo yo side into champions. Is it so bad for me to hope that someone does the same with Wolves?

Yo yo? They were relegated from the premier league once in the nineties, went down to division two and smashed the league in 2002 and never relegated since. Stop trying to fit their scenario to your narrative it holds no water.

. Cost? Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 for £210 million. We would cost a fifth of that max

MANCHESTER City

WOLVERHAMPTON Wanderers

Spot the difference in club ceiling. Even before you consider they were an established Premier League club with an existing mid-table squad and we aren't anywhere near promotion to the Premier League at the moment.

Yo yo? They were relegated from the premier league once in the nineties, went down to division two and smashed the league in 2003 and never relegated since. Stop trying to fit their scenario to your narrative it holds no water.

Really?- relegated 83 86 95 97 and 2001. 5 times in 18 years thats once every 3 seasons. By the very definition thats a bit yoyo. Dont be spiteful cause you dont agree.

Man City under Thaksin spent 100m from 2002 to 2007 to lay the foundation of the premier league stability with an 85 mil net spend.

And no they wont get relegated again as long as they have that owner and bank roll. I hope that we get a great new owner.

What about a Barcelona style cooperative?

Really?- relegated 83 86 95 97 and 2001. 5 times in 18 years thats once every 3 seasons. By the very definition thats a bit yoyo. Dont be spiteful cause you dont agree.

They were relegated to division one in 1995/96. They were relegated in 1997/98 when they were relegated to Division Two. They won promotion to Division One in 00/01 after the 2-2 play off final with Gillingham, they went up to the premier league in 01/02 with Albion the year we bottled it.

Stop talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back