• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with a 3-pie meal, tbf.

Got all excited as I drove past the Molineux on my way to work this morning. TV crew outside filming by the Billy Wright statue, thought there may be some news on a new owner. Instead it’s the guy from bloody Flog It!

Got all excited as I drove past the Molineux on my way to work this morning. TV crew outside filming by the Billy Wright statue, thought there may be some news on a new owner. Instead it’s the guy from bloody Flog It!

Extreme measures to find a Buyer!! Steve Morgan takes the club to a local Auction House. Hope he has a high reserve price.

Wonder if he'll be asked what he's gonna spend the money on.

A Holiday, New car, Divorce Payment and a Season Ticket at Anfield.

Reuben brothers looking to buy the club, apparently.

According to Wiki, they support Chelsea but fuck it they have BILLIONS to waste in Wolverhampton.

Bring on the Champions League.

Dave Edwards and Matt Doherty will become joint first team managers and will be expected to play every minute of every game under their stewardship.

LMFAO.... Which one on here has edited that.

gotta love the last few lines of that wikipedia bio.

"In November 2015 they started moves to buy Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C for £50m with a promise to rebuild the Stadium and invest £500m in the team. Dave Edwards and Matt Doherty will become joint first team managers and will be expected to play every minute of every game under their stewardship."

I posted the sources of these rumours on the 'General Wolves News' thread a couple of hours ago.

Arabic, they ain't. They are Iranian Jews, born in Bombay but naturalised British.

I posted the sources of these rumours on the 'General Wolves News' thread a couple of hours ago.

If you read MolMix, there are a couple of people that have been text about the info, who are generally ITK.

I saw that one of those is a poster who seems to have a lot of ITK stuff so I am watching this space with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back