• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC a man with no managerial experience, to keep us in the PL, was a strange decision.

Shouldn't Jez Moxey due to his lifespan at the club be able to create a well thought out process for finding the next football managerial appointment, rather than getting the next bloke in on a hunch or a whim.
Shouldn't we be continually monitoring football managerial talent and at any one time be able to look at a short list of at least half a dozen well proven candidates.

TC a man with no managerial experience, to keep us in the PL, was a strange decision.
That was due to Curbishley dropping him in it and not going for Bruce because the fans went ballistic.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I wonder what changed Curbs's mind overnight on the agreed deal ?

He's a lazy bark. He doesn't want to manage again unless it all fits within his very narrow criteria - in or near London, in the Premier League, no great prospect of relegation, no pressure to win anything. Basically he wants the West Ham job back or nothing. I'm surprised he even pretended to be interested.

He would have been crap anyway, we'd still have gone down and I doubt he'd have seen out a season in the Championship.

A question to you all. With our status as a non listed company, did Morgan have to announce he was stepping down?

Appreciate for a Plc it is
Required, but does he have to for Ltd?

A question to you all. With our status as a non listed company, did Morgan have to announce he was stepping down?

Appreciate for a Plc it is
Required, but does he have to for Ltd?

That's the bit that surprised me. This didn't need to be announced at all. They could have done all this behind closed doors.

No - it doesn't have to be disclosed. Only in a listed company, where it would be price sensitive info.

However, if Morgan took a back seat like this and it was done behind closed doors, and it started coming out then the fans would go ballistic at being kept in the dark. This has been about nipping that in the bud, nut that I think the handling has been perfect either.

I'd still say we are in better shape on the field.

Without doubt. His failure to manage expectations was significant in making many fans feel let down. We clearly are not making a big push to build on last season’s foundations and the failure to replace Sako as suggested by Moxey has caused a lot of the impatience with some fans.

No - it doesn't have to be disclosed. Only in a listed company, where it would be price sensitive info.

However, if Morgan took a back seat like this and it was done behind closed doors, and it started coming out then the fans would go ballistic at being kept in the dark. This has been about nipping that in the bud, nut that I think the handling has been perfect either.

Morgan has wanted out of Wolves since the first week of June, at least.

Morgan to me, was like a pair of M&S underpants. They wash well, they don't lose shape, but you are never going to pull a bird with them.

I would imagine if a a 'bird' sees your underpants before you have pulled her, it is not the underpants that is the issue

I would imagine if a a 'bird' sees your underpants before you have pulled her, it is not the underpants that is the issue

Very cutting and very droll.

(Is there a word that covers 'Droll' and 'cutting'?)

He's labouring under the impression that the new stand was never built. Jack didn't leave a 31,700 capacity stadium. The plans haven't been totally mothballed since 2010. That's where his 'infrastructure' black hole is. Poor really to not check that.

In terms of our spending while in the PL he is broadly correct.

Morgan has wanted out of Wolves since the first week of June, at least.

Morgan to me, was like a pair of M&S underpants. They wash well, they don't lose shape, but you are never going to pull a bird with them.

Yeah but Jez has some really big underpants....... and I wouldnt want to think about him going commando

Devils Advocate here, and taking a discussion from a different thread, but with the club being up for sale, a lot of TV exposure could potentially be beneficial one suspects.

Yes and no. Half empty ground won't look very appealing. Taking last week as an example, being on tele took about 3k off the gate and the atmosphere first half was tepid at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back