• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I gather from the wallpaper on the forum so far today, we basically still know, Fuck All.

Which is expected. These things are confidential Pav.

It's fucking done in my book.

I see the FA stuff was wrong....as the FA have said it would need to be with the FL as we are not a Prem League club. Was going to say the E&S had done some actual research as they reported that the FL have indeed received paperwork from Wolves regarding a takeover.........then I read more on Twitter and it was infact Radio WM who spoke with the FA and then the FL.

some 'sports journalist'

Lucâ Carvelléi ‏@MisterMxyzptlk1
More new updates regarding the Wolves takeover which is currently being looked over.. 1/3

This news coming directly from China, Robin Li is said to be looking into bring Zhang Yaqin in a financial role for Wolves 2/3

Li also wants to bring in Patrick Ladru as Head of Football Development, or similar role. This could mean Kevin Thelwell leaving. #WWFC 3/3

Information about Ladru and Yaqin; Yaqin will not be in a direct role, and Ladru is currently Ajax Head Scout, may be hard for Li to get

Yes, within the 'laws' of a tyranny. Capitalism has its flaws but it hardly compares with communist China. Of course they'd be 'oppressed with or without Baidu', that's not the issue. At least you've agreed they are oppressed. My point is that Li is complicit by agreeing to abide by the Chinese government censorship rules. Any wealth he's generated is tainted by association.

Clearly, our POVs differ and will continue to do so, so no mileage there. If the takeover happens, what are you going to do to ameliorate your discomfort at the situation?

some 'sports journalist'

More new updates regarding the Wolves takeover which is currently being looked over.. 1/3

This news coming directly from China, Robin Li is said to be looking into bring Zhang Yaqin in a financial role for Wolves 2/3

Li also wants to bring in Patrick Ladru as Head of Football Development, or similar role. This could mean Kevin Thelwell leaving. #WWFC 3/3

Information about Ladru and Yaqin; Yaqin will not be in a direct role, and Ladru is currently Ajax Head Scout, may be hard for Li to get

He had 153 followers yesterday and about 10 the day before. No way is he a journo.

Getting Ladru would be a coup.

Absolutely. But I believe those accounts on twitter about as far as I can gob them out.

They seem too random to be made up.

Either way, Thelwell needs upgrading. I don't trust his judgement on players.

Very fitting when I start a FIFA career and I'm set up with a global scouting network that has 1 guy with 2* talent and judgement. I always assume that's him.

Not been on for 3 days as out enjoying myself. Still not done - just bloody get on with it!!! :)

Seems to be moving forward though with the right noises leaking out. If this happens would have expected the new owner(s) to have a plan in place & can move quickly to implement.

They seem too random to be made up.
Zhang, maybe. Ladru, well you could pick any scout at a club with a prestigious academy and get hearts fluttering.

Ladru has been reported by Ballague on 5Live as well.

Tim II

"Those asking for takeover news...very few facts being made available. A mountain of rumour+info but little point sharing as often not true."

Tim rejecting the E&S way....

Tim II

"Those asking for takeover news...very few facts being made available. A mountain of rumour+info but little point sharing as often not true."

Tim rejecting the E&S way....

Google translate version... "I don't know what's going on...I've been frozen out by the club and they couldn't tell me anything even if they wanted to"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back