• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 seconds to get it posted here!?!?! Can't cope with these delays.

and - it IS Robin Li according to Balague

23 seconds to get it posted here!?!?! Can't cope with these delays.

latest

Being the expert on football takeovers that I am - with my many years of experience on the subject - I would assume that we have agreed everything with Li, and we're sending our shit over to the FA to comply with the various bits and bobs etc.

If they say 'yep - he's not like Massimo Cellino - go for it' Li picks the keys up, starts planning the moving in party and we go mental and post happy gifs at some point hopefully next week.

Being the expert on football takeovers that I am - with my many years of experience on the subject - I would assume that we have agreed everything with Li, and we're sending our shit over to the FA to comply with the various bits and bobs etc.

If they say 'yep - he's not like Massimo Cellino - go for it' Li picks the keys up, starts planning the moving in party and we go mental and post happy gifs at some point hopefully next week.

Sounds like you've done this before....

who is Balague ?

http://www.guillembalague.com/biography/

Guillem Balague is a key fixture in Sky Sports' coverage of Spanish football, appearing regularly both on live match coverage and on the weekly round-up show, Revista de La Liga, of which he is now presenter. He is also the UK Correspondent for AS, the Madrid-based Spanish sports newspaper and Onda Cero, a Spanish national radio.

His work appears regularly in Yahoo.com, the biggest web page in the world, and The Telegraph.

Surely this would leak from fa if the papers are there?

All sounds pretty good to me. I don't get some of the pant wetting over the fact that this has delayed transfers and the panic that we may not have time to get players in. I would imagine there are several deals lined up that will be confirmed pretty quickly once the takeover is official, but even if there wasn't we still have about 8 weeks until the transfer window closes!

If we're going to be loaning in youth players from AC Milan or who are other Mendes clients I can't see why there'd be any problem in those players going elsewhere just because the final steps took a few days longer than expected.

All sounds pretty good to me. I don't get some of the pant wetting over the fact that this has delayed transfers and the panic that we may not have time to get players in. I would imagine there are several deals lined up that will be confirmed pretty quickly once the takeover is official, but even if there wasn't we still have about 8 weeks until the transfer window closes!

If this comes off, we might be a couple of weeks behind the rest of the league in terms of transfer preparations, but surely we'd have far more financial clout and would be able to widen the net of targets?

The thing im worried about and maybe cuz im dumb and dont understand but this on the FA website that says;

Individuals will be disqualified from acting as directors or becoming an owner if they:

Are prohibited by law from being a director
Are involved or have the power to be involved in another football club
Have unspent criminal convictions
Are bankrupt
Have incurred administration twice as a director of the same or different football clubs

Isnt Robin Li involved with AC Milan now ?? doesnt that disqualify him from buying us or am i just being stupid ?

Think that means another football club in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back