• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully prepared to eat my words if this is announced tomorrow, but people also really overestimate the importance of the number 8 in China. Yes, it's considered lucky, but in the same kind of sense that 13 is unlucky in Europe and North America - enough people believe in the superstition to build hotels without a thirteenth floor, but it's not a dealbreaker for 99% of the rest of us.

We have played in "orange" for quite a while now...Long time since we've worn anything remotely "Old Gold" and I'd welcome a return as it is a unique colour to us. Leave orange to Barnet and Hull

I wouldn't if it resembled our last effort. I don't want a rustbucket shirt.

BP783817.jpg

Also, I've said this before, but I'd *love* for us to actually play in gold and black like the New Orleans Saints:

new-orleans-saints-wallpaper-0.jpg

Not a fan of the black shirt/gold lettering combo, but I think those two colours together could look very sharp on a football kit.

I believe that this deal will happen as the club could have easily denied it by now

Also the fact that we are doing nothing at all in the transfer window with only a month to go till the first game suggests that the club expects a deal to be done in time for the new owner to invest effectively before 1st Sept

If I'm wrong we are in for a very long hard season and Morgan and MOxey are guilty of gross negligence

So I believe it will happen and happen quite soon. We are all excited at the possibilities but we just need to be patient

You've said that every day for the last week!

Yeah Jinky...One man on annual leave and another on the sick... I'm working another 12 hour tomorrow, finish a 6am Saturday and then back to work at 6pm Saturday till midnight!

If I'm wrong we are in for a very long hard season and Morgan and MOxey are guilty of gross negligence

So I believe it will happen and happen quite soon. We are all excited at the possibilities but we just need to be patient

Gross negligence would be pulling the plug on a potential buyer so we can buy Matt Smith because the season is a month away.

Me too, I dug mine out in April and it still fits me (it was baggier back then). Even wore it to a couple of matches

Taking a trip up to Charleston, SC this weekend. One of my Wolves strips is coming with me just in case so I can pull some NWO shit if this goes down soon.

Taking a trip up to Charleston, SC this weekend. One of my Wolves strips is coming with me just in case so I can pull some NWO $#@! if this goes down soon.

Which one are you going for?

One of my favourite ones...

RobbieAway.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back