• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 Man City: Verdict Thread

Go fucking watch it then... prove me wrong. You won't because the evidence is on video that the wanker couldn't stop a cross if he was being nailed to it.
I can’t prove that the sky is blue to a blind man.

He'd stand a chance if he got within 5 foot of the attacker.
This is a tactical instruction, it’s always been how we defend wide areas under Gary. Rayan does the same, ditto Gomes and Lemina when dragged into those positions. The staff have judged that we would rather defend crosses from those positions than overcommit and deal with a cross from far more dangerous areas.

Could you troll the Mix, maybe?

This is a tactical instruction, it’s always been how we defend wide areas under Gary. Rayan does the same, ditto Gomes and Lemina when dragged into those positions. The staff have judged that we would rather defend crosses from those positions than overcommit and deal with a cross from far more dangerous areas.

Could you troll the Mix, maybe?
Is it bollocks. And even if slightly true, don't you think there would be some issue with allowing opponents free reign to threaten our goal in this way? I know you probably think it is true given the absolute shite defending we have seen under GON.

If I were a detective I’d be able to solve the riddle of why the poster has a ridiculous infatuation for certain players.
I actually praised the fucker in the match thread, until I saw his abysmal second half performance. Then I unleashed. ;)
Amazing he has absolutely conned so many of you.

Is it bollocks. And even if slightly true, don't you think there would be some issue with allowing opponents free reign to threaten our goal in this way? I know you probably think it is true given the absolute shite defending we have seen under GON.
As we’re on track to concede about 150 goals this season, yes, I’d say there is “some issue”.

We have seen shite defending under O’Neil because he is a shite coach of defensive tactics. I know this is how you get off but fuck sake.

Johnny and I met an American woman in the pub after the game from Florida who has a soft spot for Forest Green Rovers...

I don't think her name was Alan...
Would have been awkward flirting if I’d given you my real name!

Incidentally, Johnny and I haven’t had any fisticuffs since that match.

If we were to go along with your odd, odd, odd crusade (those stills don't show anything):

1) We should play Pedro Lima, who you decided off two pre-season friendlies is shit

2) We should play Matt Doherty, who has been not stopping crosses since 2013

Choose your weapon.
I used to love to choose my own adventure. But I don’t recall this book in the series 😂

IMG_2643.jpeg

I actually praised the fucker in the match thread, until I saw his abysmal second half performance. Then I unleashed. ;)
Amazing he has absolutely conned so many of you.
You’re keen on the facts. So can I just confirm you stand by “every single time [he] was beaten or stood off his opponent”? Now, you can say yes, but you will find it’s literally not true as in FACT he blocked many crosses and pushed his man out of play. Or you can say ‘no, I’m wrong’. Which is it?

You’re keen on the facts. So can I just confirm you stand by “every single time [he] was beaten or stood off his opponent”? Now, you can say yes, but you will find it’s literally not true as in FACT he blocked many crosses and pushed his man out of play. Or you can say ‘no, I’m wrong’. Which is it?
I haven't watched the whole match back.... but I gave you at least a dozen instances of where his defending was utter shite... isn't that enough for you? I dare say he got lucky once or twice and did stop a threat but he absolutely did not block "many" crosses.

I haven't watched the whole match back.... but I gave you at least a dozen instances of where his defending was utter shite... isn't that enough for you? I dare say he got lucky once or twice and did stop a threat but he absolutely did not block "many" crosses.
Nope. Not good enough. Answer my question. Were you right or wrong? It’s quite easy, you can find the answer.

Nope. Not good enough. Answer my question. Were you right or wrong? It’s quite easy, you can find the answer.
He was absolutely scalped everytime by Savinho and he stood off Grealish every single time. He did actually put a challenge in on Doku first half... amazingly. So, based on the fact he challenged Doku once, and you are being a pedantic fuck, then that one occasion would potentially prove me wrong. Make of that what you will. I'm off to watch the Grand Prix.

Back