• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Weird. I was listening to Thin Lizzy - Live & Dangerous in the car on the drive to work this morning. Rock-tastic.

This morning's commute was to the marvellous sounds of ZZ Top - Eliminator.

And luckily, my new job means I'm allowed to have my iPod on whilst I work. It's ace.

Trawling around the internet for music (can't now remember what started the search)

'Hot violins'! plus the epic start to Jeff Wayne's 'War of the Worlds'

Jet - Get Born.

Awesome memories of this album.

My ears are bleeding.......

The song's been stuck in my head since listening to it this morning (obviously the album version is a little different to that video). Just be grateful you don't have to listen to me singing it!

Oh, and you don't deserve ears...

I just don't like the idea of getting tone deaf "fans" to sing your song as the video/single....You're getting paid, bloody sing it yourself! I'm sure it's a mighty fine song in the original version

They're not exactly "fans", they're pretty famous :) (The band themselves are in there too). It was just a "fun" video they put out as a preview to the album release.

They're not exactly "fans", they're pretty famous :) (The band themselves are in there too). It was just a "fun" video they put out as a preview to the album release.

Think I recognise one "famous" person in the whole thing. They must be famous in America ;)

:icon_lol:

That's the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me on here! As you were, then.

We all voted so please shut your oversexed mouth, you idiotic bearded clam.

(Can't be having you being too flattered, so had to insult you) :)

Back