• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Have you heard Underwater Sunshine? It's their covers album they did a couple of years ago - it's brilliant.

I have a copy of it in my draw at work. My boss lent it to me but I haven't got round to taking it home and loading it onto my mp3 player yet. Maybe I should if you say it's brilliant!

Don't get me wrong, Manowar are ace :rock: Doesn't stop them being cheesy though :)

As for being off your Christmas card list :( I'm already off James' and Paul's list :( :(

Whoa slow down there sonny ! Just to piss you off I'm going to send you one now.

FTAO Jolemai, Ynyshir, Wales. (I'm sure it'll get to you :) )

Exodus, Bob Marley. Presses 'next' as quick as possible.

Have you been watching the TV programme? Enjoyed the first three episodes so far.
I've seen the first two. Really good stuff. More of a history of American music than a Foo's documentary though.

Annoyingly BBC4 aren't showing the next four episodes, you have to watch them through iPlayer. Then the final two are back on BBC4.

What the fuck BBC?

What? That's remarkably tame and much better than the original by Awolnation.

Liked the original best,it had two girls in it.

The music,not so much.

hookworms new vinyl arrived today. meant to be good, so will have a listen later :)

Black Sabbath Vol 4. I don't share this forum's love of heavy metal, in the main, but this album is a belter.

Back