• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Ack! I've missed a Maiden conversation!

I actually stopped listening to Maiden after they appointed bayley. I have a copy of brave new world in the collection, but never really listened to it.

I'm actually a big fan of both seventh son & the debut album. Their debut is a really good collection imo.

I also have a cut to shape ASAP single in the collection too. Down the Wire.

Quite liked Brave New World and it's the start of their current sound which isn't a bad thing. Having really gotten in Maiden with Best of the Beast (what? I'm young!) I felt it was a good next chapter for them having not really taken to Blaze either (I liked a couple of their tracks like Clansman and Virus). Give it a try again on day :)

Favourite Maiden album? Hard to say really but I am a fan of Piece of Mind (coincidentally, this was released eight days before I was born).

Ack! I've missed a Maiden conversation!

Quite liked Brave New World and it's the start of their current sound which isn't a bad thing. Having really gotten in Maiden with Best of the Beast (what? I'm young!) I felt it was a good next chapter for them having not really taken to Blaze either (I liked a couple of their tracks like Clansman and Virus). Give it a try again on day :)

Favourite Maiden album? Hard to say really but I am a fan of Piece of Mind (coincidentally, this was released eight days before I was born).

I bought piece of mind on the day it came out. My dad took me to our price specially.

Wings of heaven by Magnum. Just listened to it again and it is still great after all those years.

YESSSS!

Jolemai is off my christmas card list for good. :)

Don't get me wrong, Manowar are ace :rock: Doesn't stop them being cheesy though :)

As for being off your Christmas card list :( I'm already off James' and Paul's list :( :(

Don't get me wrong, Manowar are ace :rock: Doesn't stop them being cheesy though :)

As for being off your Christmas card list :( I'm already off James' and Paul's list :( :(

They're cheesy GODS no doubt. :) Being off my list is not a bad thing though,now you don't have to wonder every day if you're getting a card. ;)

People please, manowar are dire!

This morning has been eclectic.
Mogwai, les revenaunts
Public Srvice Broadcasting - Public Service Broadcasting
Currently on La Petit Mort by James, as it is a superb album & I'll be seeing them twice in November.

Manowar are fucking ace. Bombastically OTT to the point of being hilarious but there are some stonking tunes in there. Kings of Metal is a fantastic album.

Currently listening to the wind and rain,it's very loud.

Just back to Accept - the loudest gig I ever saw was them at the Hammy Odeon in 1985. It was painfully loud.

And what a shock it was to learn years later that Udo was bowling from the Pavilion End. Who knew?

MI0000677751.jpg

Mrs.Potters Lullaby- Counting Crows

+ August And Everything After album :)

Counting Crows are ace. Although I am one of the rare people that prefers their 2nd album to the first one - Recovering the Satellites is one of my favourite ever albums.

Counting Crows are ace. Although I am one of the rare people that prefers their 2nd album to the first one - Recovering the Satellites is one of my favourite ever albums.

They're an ace band. I like their first 3 albums best, but AAEA is my personal favourite. Have you heard Underwater Sunshine? It's their covers album they did a couple of years ago - it's brilliant.

Though Recovering The Satellites does have A Long December which is one of my favourite Counting Crows songs.

Back