• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Listening to flying colors new album and north atlantic oscilation

Listening to my brain again,and it ain't pretty.

Just discovered The Head and the Heart, a six piece folkie sort of band from Seattle. Think both their albums will be added to my Christmas list to Santa this year.

New recommendation - Angel Olsen. Just got her album 'Burn Your Fire For No Witness' and it's excellent. Lovely voice, lovely gentle clean channel guitar.

She's pretty easy on the eye as well.

It's a really good album mate - give it a whirl, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

I'd never heard of her until my mate put his iTunes on shuffle and a track by her called Unfucktheworld came on.

So he gave me the album to listen to.

New recommendation - Angel Olsen. Just got her album 'Burn Your Fire For No Witness' and it's excellent. Lovely voice, lovely gentle clean channel guitar.

She's pretty easy on the eye as well.

yep, good album. i feel your musical taste has recently been showing promising signs Langers ;-)

forgiven/forgotten is already down for my annual cd. great track.

Yeah, that's very good stuff. Right up my street - will investigate her further.

This ace comment was left on YouTube for forgiven/forgotten:

Hey Angel, just wanted to say thanks for ignoring me and walking away when I asked you to sign a record of yours that I bought. Glad to know how you treat your fans. I would've understood if a bunch of other fans or even one other fan was also asking u but there wasn't one other person who even recognized you. I've honestly met musicians way more famous

perhaps her fringe got in the way?

i'm trying to get my old vinyl onto computer. this week, i've managed 5 albums. the breeders took the longest as it was full of crackles to get rid of and then i realised i recorded it too low and had to adjust upwards afterwards.

i'm trying to get my old vinyl onto computer. this week, i've managed 5 albums. the breeders took the longest as it was full of crackles to get rid of and then i realised i recorded it too low and had to adjust upwards afterwards.

I doubt, shit only makes it half way down her forehead, must have been trainee day at the hairdressers.

I doubt, $#@! only makes it half way down her forehead, must have been trainee day at the hairdressers.

it's a question of time. she may have got the fringe cut after seeing the comment on you tube, perhaps regretting that she failed to see the fan.

Planning on doing a bit of this over the weekend myself. Some of my old/hard to find 12" etc.

Just had a listen to her. A bit like a cross between Laura Marling and Charlotte Hatherley, but nowehere near as good as either. I had to turn off Unfucktheworld as it was doing my head in.

I much prefer someone like Lissie personally.

Planning on doing a bit of this over the weekend myself. Some of my old/hard to find 12" etc.

i did a fair few 12" a couple years ago. trying to get albums done now - next 5 selected - false front, philip boa, tar, godfathers, that petrol emotion.

cheatahs at the hare tonight btw. should really have gone to hookworms who are on tomorrow as they have a new album coming out but one of my mates wanted to see eagulls who are on as well.

Back