• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Haven't listened to much devin townsend since Infinity tbh. I have Terria & physicist, but haven't given either much of a blast.
I have to be really in the mood for some of the more intense heavy shit in my collection.

The Neil Diamond programme on TV.

Probably not cool to admit that I like his music, but he's a good musician & hard to believe that he is 73 now when he made this programme

The Neil Diamond programme on TV.

Probably not cool to admit that I like his music, but he's a good musician & hard to believe that he is 73 now when he made this programme

I always confuse Neil Diamond and Albert Hammond! ;) Which one had a song called "Free Electric Band" or something like that back in the old days? :)

Anyways,liking Diamond is fine with me.

I always confuse Neil Diamond and Albert Hammond! ;) Which one had a song called "Free Electric Band" or something like that back in the old days? :)

Anyways,liking Diamond is fine with me.

Free Electric Band was Albert Hammond

Diamond is OK, Parkin, I used to have some of his stuff inc the incongurous Jonathon Livingston Seagull... Liked all of that stuff.

Although Why he appeared with the Band on 'The Last Waltz' when that was a tribute evening to everyone they'd ever worked with I don't know.
* aside note, apparently when he came off stage he mentioned to Bob Dylan in passing, 'Follow that!' and Dylan allegedly replied, 'Nothing to follow'...

Virgin Steele - Veni Vidi Vici

Good grief,Paul.

That was not eclectic. :)

Not everyones cup of tea, but I got an early Christmas present..
DJ Funk - Booty Anthems!

Fleetwood Mac - Live at the BBC 1967-71.

Blues-TASTIC. Foot-tappingly tremendous.

Back