• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

When Your Feet Dont Touch The Ground ( Finding Neverland )Gary Barlow.

Been listening to Jack White's Lazaretto from last year (I'm always a little behind with music :D)

It's superb, his best solo stuff so far, and better than any White Stripes album to boot. He can blend and fuse styles so seamlessly. You can hear all of the different influences, yet it's a pretty unique sound. Some great riffage and cracking melodies too. Bish bash bosh.
The track "High Ball Stepper" has got one of the greatest guitar noises I've ever heard. Like an 10 tonne truck smashing into a wall. When it comes on, I just have to wind it back and listen again. God knows how he can make that noise without destroying equipment!

About 1:50 in:

Other great guitar noises. Not solos or riffs, just noises:

The tap harmonic in Pantera's Hollow leading in to the heavy section. About 3 minutes in:

Your nominations please...

Had to go into work this morning for the first time since having the new baby so blasted out Nine Inch Nails 'Downward Spiral' to wake me up on the walk in!

Quality! Love a bit of NIN me.
My favourite is still the broken EP.

Reliving my Mod youth.... Just got The Lambrettas, Beat Boys In The Jet Age (Delux Expanded Edition)... Ahhh now where did I put my Loafers and Parka?

I got summoned into the daughters room the once when she was watching Glee with "Dad do you know this song ?"

It was Don't stop believing by Journey, she's been on the adoption register ever since ! :)

It is unbelievably fucking awful. A revolting melange of wanktastic singing and moral messages that can get to fucking fuck. Acted by bland irritating cretins. The 'singing' is all computer-manipulated fakery that makes me at once both mourn for musical integrity and vomit uncontrollably. A holocaust of anyone and anything involved in the fucking thing would be just.

It is unbelievably $#@!ing awful. A revolting melange of $#@!tastic singing and moral messages that can get to $#@!ing $#@!. Acted by bland irritating cretins. The 'singing' is all computer-manipulated fakery that makes me at once both mourn for musical integrity and vomit uncontrollably. A holocaust of anyone and anything involved in the $#@!ing thing would be just.

:Victory:

Well articulated, sir.

Back