• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

The only place I've seen on twitter saying weve had bid accepted also said we are in talks to re sign SEB

So we all think Maguire will be signed to replace Stears? From what I know about Maguire (and it's not a lot...) he's more like Batth so perhaps Stears will be first choice and the other slot will be between Batth and Maguire?

The only place I've seen on twitter saying weve had bid accepted also said we are in talks to re sign SEB

I know it was only a 20% paced joke game but SEB was absolutely terrible in Jody's testimonial. If you were watching him and had been told he was a kids' TV presenter dragged in to add a bit of celebrity flavour you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

I know it was only a 20% paced joke game but SEB was absolutely terrible in Jody's testimonial. If you were watching him and had been told he was a kids' TV presenter dragged in to add a bit of celebrity flavour you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.
There were plenty on there not giving a shit Dan. How you can judge on a nothing charity match is beyond me.

It was the technique, or lack of it, that was striking. He couldn't control the ball. As that's all I've seen of him in the last 14 months it's all I can go off really. That and not scoring any goals at all for Ipswich.

It goes without saying that a SEB anywhere near his peak would be a great asset, but I just suspect those days are gone.

The broken leg at Blose seriously effected him it seems. I think if the wages were right he's worth a gamble again.

The broken leg at Blose seriously effected him it seems. I think if the wages were right he's worth a gamble again.

Simply can't believe KJ would take a step backwards like that. SEB will never be the player he was, or anywhere close

Apparently Forest are signing Callum Wilson for £3m. Seems pretty steep to me.

Yeah, one good season in L1 is all he has behind him, way too steep.

Didn't see the Craddock testimonial but I kept looking at Ipswich's news last year waiting to see when Ebanks would be back and firing, that never came. A few times he didn't even make the bench and in one of those games Nouble started. Maybe a full pre-season somewhere would be helpful, however for me he made a mistake leaving Wolves, coming from such an injury he would have been better trying to get a short term deal with us in L1 and rebuilding that way.

It wasn't his choice to leave. When we were relegated we didn't offer him a new contract.

It wasn't his choice to leave. When we were relegated we didn't offer him a new contract.

He'd made it clear that he wasn't prepared to drop down to League 1.

According to Andy Ambler at Millwall, an unnamed Championship club has placed a bid for Mark Beevers. This could be 2+2=22 but it might also be relevant.

I thought we were interested in Beevers about 5 years ago?

seriously?

is every "unnamed championship club" going to be assumed to be us?

Yes and also when they name the club we can put 2+2 together and assume we are also trying to sign that player

Latest Twitter rumour: after Moussa from Coventry

He's out of contract.

Back