• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Yes but as Cov played no part in developing him, they can go whistle.

A Coventry fan put a video up of him a little while ago on another site, he has scored some tremendous goals, never seen a second of him in an actual match though so is one of those I now next to nothing about.

A Coventry fan put a video up of him a little while ago on another site, he has scored some tremendous goals, never seen a second of him in an actual match though so is one of those I now next to nothing about.

He's OK, failed his first audition in the championship but clearly talented. Not particularly quick but technically gifted and likes to link play as well as dribble past players. Can play wide or as a 10, has a decent brain and is surprisingly strong. To me he would be squad places only as he's not as good as Jacobs/ Henry/ Sako.

Lot of nonsense on Twitter about us signing Samaras - but then Twitter has him passing a medical at Forest as well

Lot of nonsense on Twitter about us signing Samaras - but then Twitter has him passing a medical at Forest as well

I kinda hope we do sign him. He's a goon but he'd score loads at Championship level and he could play as a 9, 10 of left winger in our system.

According to Andy Ambler at Millwall, an unnamed Championship club has placed a bid for Mark Beevers. This could be 2+2=22 but it might also be relevant.

Millwall have turned down a £100,000 bid from Rotherham for defender Mark Beevers..

Don't expect it to be Rotherham's last bid, they've spent a lot on wages/fees for new players so far

Signing news imminent according to the Official Wolves Twitter.

I think this shows we're expecting to use Tommy Rowe more centrally than out wide.

Looks like potentially a great signing - but also looks like the exit door for Bakary Sako. QPR's millions await...

I think the two signings so far give us more quality In depth. As Dan said, behind our starting eleven there is ta. Great amount of players we can use. I expect a centre back and a forward now.

Looks like potentially a great signing - but also looks like the exit door for Bakary Sako. QPR's millions await...

I noticed an odd retweet from Sako yesterday, somethign to do with Tony Fernandes owner of QPR - thought it was very odd at the time, but with your rumour above makes more sense.

Someone on MolMix reckons theres a young hungarian player signing for the academy too

I noticed an odd retweet from Sako yesterday, somethign to do with Tony Fernandes owner of QPR - thought it was very odd at the time, but with your rumour above makes more sense.

It was a birthday retweet, he also tweeted Joey Barton, Nouha Dicko, Danny Batth, Rio Ferdinand and Drake. Nothing in it IMO.

It was a birthday retweet, he also tweeted Joey Barton, Nouha Dicko, Danny Batth, Rio Ferdinand and Drake. Nothing in it IMO.

CONFIRMED: Wolves sign Drake on a 3 year deal.

Hopefully this La Parra chap can ensure that Jacobs plays more in his central role.

Back