• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

According to the Polish Journo who first tweeted about Zyro we've made a second offer.

SoKJ slams 100% Penk over Jess Lingaard*

I am so looking forward to the internet breaking on Monday and Tuesday next week

*My version of E&S headlines

Plus we can still loan players up to the middle of March anyway.

In any case, what kind of manager publicly says he is "unhappy with the current squad"? Redknapp does but he's quite obviously a mewling quim.

After many years of reading your posts it should probably have been obvious who the real man behind 'deutsch wolf' is, but you've finally given yourself away, you foul fiend...

You're Loki aren't you!

Harry Redknapp has confirmed interest in Sako, but only wants him on loan.

One of the bookies now has Sako at 1/6 to go to QPR, and as Dean Saunders so famously reminds us, "Those boys know what they're talking about."

It does wind me up how that man so happily talks about transfers with little thought for the parent club or the player. He said we're no where near to agreeing a deal (shock horror), anyway.

Harry Redknapp has confirmed interest in Sako, but only wants him on loan.

:facepalm:
QPR FFS...... Ambitions very very low again from our "best" player if he goes there.

See Jarvis, Kightly, Fletcher

Michał Kołodziejczyk ‏@Michal_Kolo
@sansofewolf @OfficialWolves @Michal_Zyro second offer from Wolves also funny low for president of legia

seems we want him but wont meet his valuation

Didn't someone say they wanted like £4m or something? No way we'd pay that.

With current exchange rates if we are going to pay over the odds (Euro) wise then now is the time to do it

Michał Kołodziejczyk ‏@Michal_Kolo
@sansofewolf @OfficialWolves @Michal_Zyro second offer from Wolves also funny low for president of legia

seems we want him but wont meet his valuation

A funny lol does he mean :)

From Polish press - 'Interesting whether Legia can defend against another Wolves attack. The 2nd offer for Zyro is more serious.'

Back