• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Essentially all he's said is that we wont be signing anyone before the Bolton game. In fact this quote hasn't been lifted from his pre-match interview for the Bolton game has it?

Anytime we "miss" on a target, I just stop and think... At least we don't have Eggert Jonsson anymore.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

0a48426c1ec73d8553a3fbb8576894db.jpg

I won't believe that until Arry states he is a Wolves player so can't comment on him but he is a top top player

He won't go. As he says, too much risk of relegation. WBA would be his best bet but we won't sell.

Haven't QPR said it's loans only for them this window in any case?

I don't doubt there is interest, and there may even be a bid which we accept. But Sako won't go

It is possible, though not likely, that he will leave in this window - QPR is not the destination

Sako has shown a fair bit of patience and loyalty but modern standards, his ambitious is to play in the premiership, unless a club he was going to was willing to sign some kind of relegation release clause/short term contract (which no one in there right mind would agree to when buying a player for £2.5 million or whatever the reported selling fee is) then I can't see him wanting to risk a January transfer to potential relegation sides, one that is doing okay he would be more tempted with, but waiting till the end of the season will increase his earning power as a free agent, and give him a much better chance to find a long term plan somewhere.

Back