• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I believe he'll still be here on Tuesday. He has greater scope for a signing on fee in the summer.

Yeah it's s non starter for me. Leaving now is good for neither him or us. Unless the club don't think we can go up and would rather cash in.

I love sako to bits - but I'd rather have a £3m winger here for the next 4 seasons than sako for 6 months.

I've got a funny feeling he'll go on Monday. Apart from selling to Albion, I assume the club will take the PR hit for a week or two until things blow over. IF he does go, you can be sure the club are doing everything in their power to get an adequate replacement in (Zyro?). They're not stupid.

Out of all the places to go, the fact it's QPR who are testing our resolve is the thing that's making me raise my eyebrows the most. We might accept an offer from them but whether Sako agrees personal terms, bare in mind they'll probably be in the Championship in a few months, is another matter.

Suppose we just have to ride it out and see what happens.

When he's good he is very good but when when having an off day he is a passenger. If he does go, providing we get a decent replacement, I don't think we will miss him that much. Having said that, I hope he stays. If he signs for anyone else it will be one of the struggling clubs, which will do his career no good at all.
If he goes and we don't get a proper left sided midfielder/winger, then we are in the shit cos we simply don't have any cover. Edwards, VLP and Henry all look like square pegs in that position.
Jordan Graham might be able to fill his shoes but I haven't seen or heard anything about him since he signed

I'm delighted with our time with him. He stuck by us through a broken locker room and a shit manager and came good. He fired us up and pledged loyalty for at least part of this campaign. Can't ask for much more from the guy but I pray he stays. QPR would be a stupid move on the chance they go down. They'll be faced with massive FFP fines and he'll see himself on a depleted squad in an even worse situation.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

I saw they offered £3m for him, tbh since he's out-of of contract and if he wanted to go to qpr I'd take that.

Mind, he'd have to be a right fucking idiot to go to a club manged by that disgraceful cunt.

Heard som reporter on 5 live saying that Harry, ' looked like a broken man as he trudged off the pitch tonight'...

11 away defeats out of 11, so he should look broken. Even Derby had a couple of away draws by now in their 'special' season.

If QPR offer £3m for Sako I think we'll accept it, not sure if he'd go there though when they're likely to be in the champ next season.

Anyone know if Jordan Graham has managed to play a u21 game yet btw?

If Sako is a clever person and after todays trouncing for QPR he'll give them a wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee berth..

I think all parties are bracing for an acceptable bid. Teams are getting desperate. Couldn't care less who as long as we get our valuation. I would also make it clear any late bids will not be considered as we cant get a replacement in time.

I think all parties are bracing for an acceptable bid. Teams are getting desperate. Couldn't care less who as long as we get our valuation. I would also make it clear any late bids will not be considered as we cant get a replacement in time.

£3m will be nothing from QPR in this transfer window. Might as well light a fag with it all. Id rather have Sako in the side and gamble on him getting us promoted.

Its already past a late bid - don't see the point of taking money now unless its a really stupid amount.

If we were in Wigan's position then maybe as clearly not going up this year, but all the time we are close to the play off places then cannot see what we would gain. Will we go up this year - absolutely no idea, but all the time we are close to the playoffs then anything can happen.

Would rather have Sako here to the end as he might provide the extra 2 or 3 points that push us over the line & give us a chance

Jackett has said today he doesn't expect Sako to go. He isn't even back in the country yet.

Ive always said he's going nowhere. It be in Sako's best interest to wait till the summer he'll have more after him and will get any big signing on fee.

Regarding Wolves after the last two games I really hope we can capture a midfielder will some brains, because the current pair have lost there mojo and are playing like Zombies.

QPR could give us the valuation and a loanee as cover though, and pay that loanee's wages for us! Depends if they offered anyone we were interested in or have any info on etc.

Back