• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

If that's true then definitely not but if it's not we should be looking. Thinking about it there must be something as he's only played 40 minutes or so.

I'd still have Knockaert here.

Could Coquelin potentially be a target for Wolves? Tidy on the ball and pretty effective in the tackle too, think he could offer a bite more 'bite' than the other options available in central midfield, doubt he's really got too much of a long term future at Arsenal either.

Could Coquelin potentially be a target for Wolves? Tidy on the ball and pretty effective in the tackle too, think he could offer a bite more 'bite' than the other options available in central midfield, doubt he's really got too much of a long term future at Arsenal either.

Was just thinking that, looks a good tidy player. Think his chance at arsenal has passed, but unless they get a CM in during the window they'll keep him.

He was recalled from his loan at Charlton because of injuries but there's only really Wilshere missing from their central midfield options now i think? Plus now they've got their first choice back 4 all fit again that frees up Chambers to potentially be used in midfield like he was in their last league game, suppose a window to window loan would remove the flexibility they had when he went to Charlton though.

I thought Ramsey was good to go again, or at least close, Ozil is irrelevant he's never having an effect on Coquelin's likelihood of playing.

According to the walsall forum, we are signing Rico Henry and are still interested in Paul Downing

Downing is ok but we shouldn't be looking to sign him. Rico has potential but it's only that right now, he's tiny as well and very inexperienced but he's got something.

Is Henry a left back? Seems strange we are signing a young left back when O'Hanlon is meant to be a good player.

Yes YW he's a left back, had been in the team recently but now Taylor is back from injury. There are a few rumours that quite a few clubs are looking at him so we might be trying to get in there.

Yeah I read up on him just now. Smith was saying that there was another more established left back when Taylor got injured but Henry was given a chance because of his performances in training and reserve games.

Yeah Benning was second choice left back but he's not very good and it was only a matter of time before Henry got infront of him. Rico has always been highly rated and if we don't get him i'm pretty sure someone else will take the gamble on him.

Paul Downing isn't someone who has stood out in the times I've seen him. I can't comment on Rico Henry though.

Twitter reporting that Jordan Graham's loan has been made permanent. Did we already know that?

Twitter reporting that Jordan Graham's loan has been made permanent. Did we already know that?

I guess its just official as from today that he is ours. As he was on loan, anything could have happened until he officially signed.

That'll be our incoming Window business done then. :icon_wink:

Back