• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Although he gets a hell of a lot of plaudits at Man City, they have shown they can score goals in his absence. Ditto with Kompany missing a third of a season each year - there are other available players. In addition, the team/squad has to be able to adapt against the opposition.

On the contrary, I think Citeh really miss Kompany when he's not available. Mangala and Demichelis were fucking awful against Burnley.

On the contrary, I think Citeh really miss Kompany when he's not available. Mangala and Demichelis were fucking awful against Burnley.

Kept 3 consecutive clean sheets before that though i think?

Certainly wouldnt mind vaz te here..goalscorer and a good player from what i have seen

Any word on Sigurdarson over there?

Can't find anything here suggesting Molde will buy...

Any word on Sigurdarson over there?

Can't find anything here suggesting Molde will buy...

He becomes eligible to play for us from tomorrow so I guess we'll see what developes

I'd hazard a guess that if Sigurdarson doesn't start against Fulham we won't hear from him again.

I'd hazard a guess that if Sigurdarson doesn't start against Fulham we won't hear from him again.
Not really. Jackett will want him to play in the u21's to show his desire to be here.

Last edited:

Must admit I will be surprised if we "hear from him" again at all.

Would Siggy have been eligible to play for the U21s before now?

Where are all you lot? big hangovers?
KJ is saying quality rather than quantity to be bought in in January so I'm thinking he's only looking at bringing in 1-2 players which makes sense, lets see if he delivers, looking like he's keen to get forward players in, striker/attacking midfielder/10?

KJ did say there would be activity in the transfer market, so I presume that will include players leaving as well as coming in.

Blues have rejected £1.5M from Bournemouth for Demarai Gray. We should definitely be interested in him.

Blues have rejected £1.5M from Bournemouth for Demarai Gray. We should definitely be interested in him.

Agreed - would have liked to have seen us going for Macleod from Rangers as well - but signed for Brentford

Apparently interested in Bradshaw from Walsall. I don't know much about him, but would be nervous about signing someone based on half a good season in League 1

Hope Kenny holds his nerve and doesn't just buy for the sake of it if he doesn't get his primary targets

Hope we can find a number 10 so we can begin to play with some variety in the opponents half.

Back