• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

*sarcasm detector off*

probably because the window doesn't open until Saturday?

Leon Clarke hands in transfer request ? Any news about this Penk ?

Kenny has made his wishes clear...........tick

Morgan has stated money available........tick

Moxey.....no more excuses

Knockaert continues not to play for Leicester. What kind of wages would he be on?

@Champ_Transfers: Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to sign Emmanuel Mayuka on loan from Southampton until the end of the season.
This from someone on the mix how reliable it is I don't know but someone also says he is going to African nations

@Champ_Transfers: Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to sign Emmanuel Mayuka on loan from Southampton until the end of the season.
This from someone on the mix how reliable it is I don't know but someone also says he is going to African nations

He'll definitely be at the cup of nations. Probably for not much longer than a week though, the Zambian team is pretty ropey.

Wasn't this rumour around in September? Any more substance to it this time?

Someone posted it on the mix its probably someone re hashing it

Not an official account. Plus Mayuka joined his Zambian team mates 2 days ago in Johannesburg.

Utd have recalled Nick Powell, should we be looking at him?

Leicester have sent him back as he's got a drink problem and is frequently late for training according to what I've read.

Back