• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

know how rough it is Langers and Nando..you will eventually get back feeling good again..not that it makes things easier now though

Being dumped. That feeling of being kicked in the guts never gets any easier.

Fuck's sake Ian. I thought you two were sorted.
That's a bummer. And if I might say so, a complete pain in the arse. After sharing and all of that stuff for such a good while too, the optimist in you kind of looks forward to starting again and right now you're not up to it and all of that dating stuff again...
Sorry for you mate.

Jesus! This thread is loaded with misery today.
Once again the day before I go into hospital for surgery, I'm pointedly reminded of my delicate and so fragile mortality.
My fantastic dog has been off his food for three days and wasn't drinking and had no energy whatsoever, so I put him in the car this morning and took Susie to school and Fitz to the vet.
Turned out that he was lethargic because he had a tumour on his spleen/liver and it was bleeding inside him.
Bleeding to death. 14 and a half and as fit as you like.
Sunday he was chasing rabbits all over the golf course and happy as you like.
Now he's gone.

Have to tell Susie now...

Ah Roy, sorry to hear that mate.

Sorry to hear this Roy - though suspect telling Susie will be as painful as she's probably old enough to understand the concept now

My mom has been a few times. It's tough

That's why Rees-Moggs comments drove me to complete fucking fury earlier. For a while people like him and cameron and co with their millions behind them harp on about tough choices, and all being in it together. Unfortunately, some of us are more in it than others.

Not sad but just "WOW!"... A "young lad" I used to play football with has just posted that he's going to be a grandad. Holy shit I feel old!

Not sad but just "WOW!"... A "young lad" I used to play football with has just posted that he's going to be a grandad. Holy shit I feel old!

Yes but you do live by Hull where the average age of fatherhood is 12* so not unusual to be a granddad by mid-twenties.

*this is not based on fact and before anybody gets their arse out it is a joke :)

Just got in from work to discover that Squeeze has had a prang in her car. She is fine bar a few aches and pains, and the car will hopefully be repairable.

However, her work have annoyed me. She still must attend the meeting in Norwich she was heading out for, and they are sending someone to pick her up to make sure she gets there. Somewhat callous.

Just got in from work to discover that Squeeze has had a prang in her car. She is fine bar a few aches and pains, and the car will hopefully be repairable.

However, her work have annoyed me. She still must attend the meeting in Norwich she was heading out for, and they are sending someone to pick her up to make sure she gets there. Somewhat callous.

Jesus! Talk about being sympathetic. Hope Squeeze is ok.

After the church shooting in Tennessee this was posted on Facebook, I cannot quite pinpoint which single aspect of this logic is the most wrong ??

"Desmond Lassiter shared a link to the group: Desert Yankee's Patriotic American Fellowship.

1 hr ·

Another deadly "lone wolf" terrorist slaughter. THIS is why, with the blessing of my pastor, I carry a semiautomatic pistol at church ever Sunday, one of many members who do so.

We Christian and Jew worshippers are, generally speaking, overwhelmingly white, senior citizens... easy prey for racist muslim animals like the POS in this Tennessee church terrorist attack IF they are not armed and trained.
In my church, we have a "shooting ministry and outreach" program set up by our pastor which meets for self-defense instruction and "range time shoots". It's a good way to bring people to Jesus, and it gives our members peace of mind at any age! "

I have a good friend. He helped me sell my parents house after they died. He and his wife were rocks. She died today. In her mid thirties. Fucking cancer. I so want to bash a wall at the unfairness of it all.

I have a good friend. He helped me sell my parents house after they died. He and his wife were rocks. She died today. In her mid thirties. Fucking cancer. I so want to bash a wall at the unfairness of it all.
Sorry to hear that Paddy..my mom had cancer twice but made it through both times..fucking dicease that..

Never had to do the "dad" thing regarding pets till today...

So my daughters cat went to the vet a few weeks ago as it had trouble pissing, vet said it was a gall bladder problem and to change his food. He did warn us it could flare up again in the future, so roll forward 4 weeks and the happy cat that he was turned out to be was struggling again.
Took the poor fella to a different vet and he confirmed that although we changed his diet his gallbladder was shot. He gave us the option to put him down to put him out of his pain.
Sadly my daughter has been at school all day and will be devastated that "her" cat has died.
However we did bring him home and gave him a plot of land in the back garden.

That is so shit mate, I'm sorry to hear that.

Never had to do the "dad" thing regarding pets till today...

So my daughters cat went to the vet a few weeks ago as it had trouble pissing, vet said it was a gall bladder problem and to change his food. He did warn us it could flare up again in the future, so roll forward 4 weeks and the happy cat that he was turned out to be was struggling again.
Took the poor fella to a different vet and he confirmed that although we changed his diet his gallbladder was shot. He gave us the option to put him down to put him out of his pain.
Sadly my daughter has been at school all day and will be devastated that "her" cat has died.
However we did bring him home and gave him a plot of land in the back garden.

That is really sad, I've never had a pet so I've never really been able to empathise but I've seen how attached people get to their animals!

Back