• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I just read about that horrific crash near the miller and carter on the Penn Road.

It's something like that gives me a bit of anxiety whenever I have my baby girls in the car with me

I know but it still have killed me everytime

I know but it still have killed me everytime

It's supposed to, but that grief is how much you loved them.

Shakespeare said it best "It is better to have lived and lost, than to have never loved at all"

I will never have another pet after my dog Casper

When we lost our dog Jack a couple of years ago I didn't think we'd ever replace him. Our family realised that we needed a dog to make us complete and now we have Oscar. Oscar hasn't replaced Jack, they are very different in breed and temperament which is what we wanted, but he is still very much and equally part of the family.

My Mum has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to her brain and lymph nodes. There were no symptoms at all until a few weeks ago when her left leg suddenly went numb, they originally thought it was just a slipped disk but she had seizures last Wednesday and was rushed to hospital where they found the lesions on her brain.

Don't know what to do with myself, still in a state of shock.

Oh man - I'm so sorry. :(

Thinking of you buddy - you know where I am should you need owt.

Shit, awful news mate. No words can really help but you know this place is where you can come if you need anything at all.

My Mum has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to her brain and lymph nodes. There were no symptoms at all until a few weeks ago when her left leg suddenly went numb, they originally thought it was just a slipped disk but she had seizures last Wednesday and was rushed to hospital where they found the lesions on her brain.

feel for you Lycan, lost my mom in november 2016, hope your mom can fight the cancer..my mom had breast cancer once and large intestine cancer before..(she didnt die of cancer though)

Sorry to hear this lycan. Look after yourself, and as kenny says, support is here if needed.

So sorry to hear this Sam - have experienced similar at not much older than you are so understand something about what you might be feeling.

Shit dude, that's horrific news. Really sorry man.

There is nothing I can say, I'm just so sorry for you .

Can only echo others Sam. I wish you and your mum every single slice of luck and goodwill going.

Back