• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Just read this Frank, extremely sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and yours

After all her suffering my mother in law passed away peacefully in her sleep last night. I know it is wrong to say this, but both the good lady and myself felt a certain amount of relief that she is now pain free and in the arms of the Lord.

Rest in peace Margaret. Always loved and never forgotten.

Thoughts, sympathy and love coming to you all Frankie. Mrs M knows where to find me if she wants a chat x

So we had about hours worth of rain, watched the creek rise and rise, nothing we could do about it, banks broke, front yard is now the creek and I have about half a foot of water in the basement.
Kids drum kits probably ruined as is the guitars and amps and everything in between :(
Feeling pretty useless right now :(

My acts of self-sabotage. I have a woman who loves me so much and my anxiety and shitty self-esteem will kill that love if it hasn't done so already. Fuck

My acts of self-sabotage. I have a woman who loves me so much and my anxiety and shitty self-esteem will kill that love if it hasn't done so already. Fuck

Been there, done that, many years ago and cringe whenever I remember that period, I was a complete twat, i would start arguments just for the sake of it, it was as if I had a psycopathic tendancy as I had no conscience to the results of my actions, whatever you do mate, fight the urge with all your might, go that extra mile to be nice because if I could meet me from then, now, I would kick seven shades of sh!t out of me !!

Been there, done that, many years ago and cringe whenever I remember that period, I was a complete $#@!, i would start arguments just for the sake of it, it was as if I had a psycopathic tendancy as I had no conscience to the results of my actions, whatever you do mate, fight the urge with all your might, go that extra mile to be nice because if I could meet me from then, now, I would kick seven shades of sh!t out of me !!

Thanks Paul, easier said than done. She's been an angel again today but I really hurt her yesterday by essentially questioning her love for me. It's fucking killing me, because every attempt to clear the air, to apologise, to "fix" it will make it worse. She needs strong, emotionally stabile man, not an insecure twat.

the "little un" leaving primary school and the realisation that ya babbies am growing up....

I am not looking forward to this afternoon. I will be relieved when it is all over.

What's happening? If it is the funeral, best to you & Mrs Tisi.

When the feeling comes over you where you feel like you're in limbo. Not sure where home is. Not sure exactly where you can call home. When you feel a bit like you don't quite know where you belong. When you feel you are pulled one way and then another.Don't feel like it everyday, but now and then it comes over me. When it does it makes me sad.

I have a very close group of mates from school and we are all 60 this year. My one mate has just found out that he has a tumour on his kidney that has spread to his lungs. He is starting chemo next week.

The four of us have met up a few times a year for over 45 years and we have always been well and in good health - this has really come as a shock to us all.

Life can really hit you hard in the face sometimes.

The staggering amount of homeless people in this day and age, and a lot of times through heartbreak situations. Fucking makes me wicked. Wicked and sad.

There's an awful lot of them in Wolverhampton - particularly around Chapel Ash. I tend to buy them a cuppa from McDonalds or Greggs, or at least give them £1 or something.

It tends to be they're homeless through absolutely no fault of their own. It's just hard to survive in this day and age: I know junior nurses who go to food banks.

It's a fucking travesty that in the name of ideology cameron, osborne and now may are harshly scaling back essential support mechanisms that were mainly there for good reasons, and supported people in an appropriate way. Many were'nt perfect, but they were needed, and a lot of people used to try really hard to effectively support people adversely affected by circumstances outside their control. It makes me really angry. Almost kenny angry!

I posted on another htread that consumer spending has dropped for the third month in a row. I used to engage in debates about the elderly having to make the heat or eat decisions in winter. That debate is going to come into play in more and more households imo. And the numerous pour souls isolated because they are in such a situation should put shame on great portions of our society.

It's why the grenfell residents are totally correct in their fight. They now understand, all these government and local authority depts etc don't care about them at all. It has become very very clear that £££ is more important than human beings.

Had to take my mum's dog to the emergency vet this morning and he needed to be put down. He was nearly 16, had a very good life and he looked like he was ready to go, no fight left in him and he passed away peacefully.

I feel sad as he was a cracking animal and a real companion for my mum.

Had to take my mum's dog to the emergency vet this morning and he needed to be put down. He was nearly 16, had a very good life and he looked like he was ready to go, no fight left in him and he passed away peacefully.

I feel sad as he was a cracking animal and a real companion for my mum.

Sorry to hear this - some people will think that its just an animal, but in reality they are a family member

My pet turtle died. Can think of a million better ways to spend a bank hol, but will spend this one burying her.

Losing pets is incredibly hard, people without pets can't understand - people with pets do

Thats why i never got another cat or dog..just kills me

Back