• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Don't know what to say Sam, fucking lost for words.

very sorry to hear this too. hard to know what to say and I've been through similar. stay strong.

Thoughts are with you, Sam. So sorry to hear that.

Nothing I can do but echo the same sentiment expressed by others. My inbox is open should you ever want a private vent.

So sorry to hear this, Lycan. I can only echo what everyone else has said. Horrific news.

I still remember my Dad sitting me down to tell me my Mum had ovarian cancer. 19 years ago now but I remember it vividly.

My Mum has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to her brain and lymph nodes. There were no symptoms at all until a few weeks ago when her left leg suddenly went numb, they originally thought it was just a slipped disk but she had seizures last Wednesday and was rushed to hospital where they found the lesions on her brain.

Don't know what to do with myself, still in a state of shock.

Shit Sam, that puts my little dilemma into perspective.
What awful news. Get her bucket list out and give her some of the best memories over the next few months you can. I hope she can get out and isn't stuck in hospital.
Thoughts are with you mate.

Being dumped. That feeling of being kicked in the guts never gets any easier.

Ah shit man. That's rubbish.

Ooof. That's shit, Langy.

Sorry to hear that Langers.

Going through the same at the moment. Packing up the flat has been awful.

That's rough guys, I've been there more than once, never gets easier but you will both get over it in time and this current phase of grief will turn into optimism and happiness again

Sorry to hear this Langers (not being flippant, but at least you can stop pretending to like cats now)

Back