• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Fuck sake. Feeling for you Fred. Try and stay strong.

Thank you, i will try keep strong

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

My beloved bull terrier Dynamite diagnosed with renal failure today. Don't know how severe but not good in the best of cases. Christmas sucks I told you!

Going back over the MH discussion we had recently, I underwent some MH raining recently and learned a very surprising stat:
According to the ONS, i 2012 1713 people died in RTA's.
The number of people who completed suicide in the same year was 6223.

We all see/know of road dangers, and volumous ad campaigns and similar that cost a lot on reducing the RTA's figure. Yet we know the suicides figure will be increasing (always does in times of economic hardship), yet is see little/no action to address MH or suicides. Indeed, I see many services being cut.

Going back over the MH discussion we had recently, I underwent some MH raining recently and learned a very surprising stat:
According to the ONS, i 2012 1713 people died in RTA's.
The number of people who completed suicide in the same year was 6223.

We all see/know of road dangers, and volumous ad campaigns and similar that cost a lot on reducing the RTA's figure. Yet we know the suicides figure will be increasing (always does in times of economic hardship), yet is see little/no action to address MH or suicides. Indeed, I see many services being cut.

Totally agree. Its only recently that mh training has been done for cops. Poor state of affairs at best. Having dealt with suicide's trust me the training or prevention is far better

My beloved bull terrier Dynamite diagnosed with renal failure today. Don't know how severe but not good in the best of cases. Christmas sucks I told you!

Sorry to hear that - hopefully it can be controlled to give more time - whilst some would say that they are only pets, in reality they are another member of the family

Sorry to hear that - hopefully it can be controlled to give more time - whilst some would say that they are only pets, in reality they are another member of the family

Thank you. That's really nice of you to say. I am sitting here in bits thinking one of my few friends is going to leave soon after 11 great years and it really really sucks. Bugger. Mortality has a lot to answer for.

Seeing your parents age, get very frail, and very forgetful. Makes me sad to see.

Carrie Fisher has had a heart attack on a plane, seems like she was revived and made it to hospital.

One year ago today me father in law passed away.

One year later he's still in the lounge in a jar.

Rick Parfitt dying. I'm on a real downer after finding that out.

But we have 50 years of fantastic recordings.

Indeed, and the memories of spending time with him and him waving to my daughters when he spotted us in the crowd once. Catching his plectrum at the Civic, and me talking shit about him on the Reunion Tour DVD. Top bantz. I think my daughters are more upset than me, and my dad's absolutely beside himself!

RIP Rick.

attachment.php

I really really don't want this holiday to end. Only a few days left and then the 'goodbyes' start.

Back